Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bgivs21 View Post
    Ohhh boy. Some of the people on here are so gullible. Scratch that, most of the people on here are gullible. These 'journalists' have you in the palm of their hands.

Take a look at the quality of that "tattoo". Terribly done, most certainly fake.
    Lets just say it is fake, What's he saying about Sanchez then? is he making a joke at Sanchez's expense? This is the main problem with this guy, why draw attention to yourself like an ass. This guy is not a HC.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is our coach DD, and hasn't always been bad. Lets support the guy.This public destruction of a football coach just because he hasn't talked for a week is real f.....d up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    I never knew a tattoo was such a big deal. People get them all time for there personal beliefs and values .. Not for what you think, is it your body?? Im here for football not the man personal life ..
    Unfortunately, the cess pool New York sports media is not interested in the same. Hence we get articles about tattoos and conspiracy theories instead of real football matters.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point, how is the Daily News different than the Enquirer or any other grocery store tabloid? I am done with the DN.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Of course its fake, it looks terrible next to the real one
    I hope it is fake regardless of the subject matter. The guy is a multi millionaire, he can afford a quality ink artist.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark attends all of Rex's son"s football games. Mark is not Rex's employee. He is part of his family.

No wonder Rex cannot bench Sanchez. If Rex stays, Mark will be the QB in 2013 and beyond, until Mark gets Rex fired.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is our coach DD, and hasn't always been bad. Lets support the guy.This public destruction of a football coach just because he hasn't talked for a week is real f.....d up
    I wanted him gone long before this week. The media coverage and presser or lack thereof has nothing to do with it.

IMO the man loves his wife and is a devoted husband and loving father. Good for him. That has nothing to do with football for me.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    Mark attends all of Rex's son"s football games. Mark is not Rex's employee. He is part of his family.

No wonder Rex cannot bench Sanchez. If Rex stays, Mark will be the QB in 2013 and beyond, until Mark gets Rex fired.
    No he doesn't.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. If Beli was to get his woman in a Brady jersey tattooed on his arm, this board would go ballistic. Oh, but since it's "our" coach, it's ok. Hypocrites.

This is beyond creepy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post

First Mangini names his son after then QB Brett Favre now we have this. I'll say this the Jets HC's have an interesting history of "QB bonding".

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I hope it is fake regardless of the subject matter. The guy is a multi millionaire, he can afford a quality ink artist.
    You clearly underestimate how difficult it is to tattoo a #6 jersey without fumbling.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No he doesn't.
    http://photos.nj.com/star-ledger/200...chool_f_1.html

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it becomes our business, what tattoo a football coach is wearing, no matter what it is, sooner or later everybodys employer will think its there business what we do in our personal lives, and what we tattoo on our own bodies. A New York Newspaper spending there resources to follow a football coach and his wife on vacation is sad and a little scary to me, looking at the big picture.There are politicians, and others looting the public till on a regular basis, and this is what they waste money and front page print on.
    Bingo!

When you can't discern the difference between the national enquirer and the New York daily "news" or post, you know we have hit rock bottom. And don't expect any backlash from the circle of "journalists" that work in the area; expect them to defend each other in the same way pimps defend their right to make a living.

I do blame some of this mess on our clueless owner for encouraging this garbage. He did not cause the cesspool media to go to the gutter but he did not have to order his own team to live down there with them.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 01-04-2013 at 08:10 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    PERSPECTIVE... IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:

1) This has NOTHING to do with football.

2) Rex is one kinky dude!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody: Rex I am sorry. I am going to have to let you and Tanny go. You ruined Sanchez with this whole Tebow thing.

Rex: No sir. You got it all wrong. I love Sanchez. Tebow was all Tanny's idea. Look here. I got a tattoo of my wife wearing Mark's jersey. Mark is my QB.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Rex fails, our Jets fail. Right now he's our coach, lets hope he,and the new GM, and OC, fix the problems, there fairly obvious.If we know what the problems our, you think rex is so stupid he doesn't?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    With a little foresight, this scandal could have so easily been avoided. It would've taken ten seconds to change that to a Brunell jersey.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post

I hate tats, but that one is just plain ugly. It looks like one that the kids in high schools give each other. I don't care if he was drunk when he got it, but he better go somewhere and get that thing fixed. On second thought he should wait until 2014 to fix it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are such suckers.

It's clearly a Ray Lucas jersey. Maybe Rex is joining SNY?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    You said, Mark all games, the old man actually works the chains sometimes.