Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The X Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Darook View Post
    I think Tate Stevens deserved to win for all the right reasons. Brittney has zero personality and Demi Lovato is an idiot.

Are you kidding. That 13 year old girl was an incredible singer. She should have won.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Darook View Post
    I think Tate Stevens deserved to win for all the right reasons. Brittney has zero personality and Demi Lovato is an idiot.

At least put a Smiley in there

Jets Insider VIP
    Last edited by RMJK; 01-04-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    When there's only 16 games in a season, just a handful of misfortune (injury, poor assumptions, temporary underperformance) can derail even the best teams for the entire year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    When there's only 16 games in a season, just a handful of misfortune (injury, poor assumptions, temporary underperformance) can derail even the best teams for the entire year.
    An injury at the wrong time can be the season. When Cutler when down this year the Bears weren't the same. When he came back the chemistry changed.

The difference of one game is 8-8 vs 7-9 can be they playoffs. Remember the Giants last year. When NO beat the Gints terribly on MNF I thought they were finished but they went on to win the SB. And the Jets were beating the Gints when that pass to Mr Salsa demoralized everyone.