Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly is what we need

Chip Kelly is what we need

Total offensive guro and knows how to score points.He's like Bellicheck with the fast paced offense.He knows football talent and the players he needs to get,and truly cares about winning.He also seems like a respectful guy,and gave a shout out to Snyder in the postgame last night.I would give the bank to him and hire him as coach.You just know he has a plan of what to do in any situation,not like Rex.

To those that say he plays no defense....his players all fly to the ball and aggressive pursuit.So I don't think so.

Jets Insider VIP
    no.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Total offensive guro and knows how to score points.He's like Bellicheck with the fast paced offense.He knows football talent and the players he needs to get,and truly cares about winning.He also seems like a respectful guy,and gave a shout out to Snyder in the postgame last night.I would give the bank to him and hire him as coach.You just know he has a plan of what to do in any situation,not like Rex.
    That was also said about Steve Spurrier..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9fWpnxyUcU
    Kelly breaking down film with Urban Meyer.He sounds like he totally knows what he's doing.

Chip Kelly? More like Chip No.

We are making a big mistake if we don't at least pursue Kelly.He knows how to score and today's league is about scoring.Lets get it out of our heads that ground and pound crap is gona win,good luck.In fact Kelly's team always score the most out of any college team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Chip.

That's a pretty dumb name.

Here is why this guy is not a fluke : 1) He has had numerous qbs and production never goes down 2) He has had numerous playmakers come and go and production never goes down 3) He personally calls the plays and you know the offensive coordinator is basically himself.His qbs in fact have always been bad,yet his offenses are exceptionally productive in every season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

We are making a big mistake if we don't at least pursue Kelly.He knows how to score and today's league is about scoring.Lets get it out of our heads that ground and pound crap is gona win,good luck.In fact Kelly's team always score the most out of any college team.
    Where is Kelly on this list I don't follow college ball??

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...erence=I-A_all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Chip.

That's a pretty dumb name.

I can't trust a guy named Chip.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    I can't trust a guy named Chip.
    How about a cookie named chip as in chocolat??

From Mazoli to Derron Thomas to Marcus Mariota.Those are all bad qbs,yet look at how good his offenses are.Let him come here and get his top qb high in the draft and see what he can do.It's gone be fun watching that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Hmmm.

And the OP's name is Cookie Monster.

Go away, Chip. We're on to you.

Jets Insider VIP
    College is different than the NFL. That said he might work with the right players. Right now we need a QB and a few pieces.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post

A French cookie? Is Raoul messing with us?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    A French cookie? Is Raoul messing with us?
    Oui monsieur ..

Whoever signs Chip Kelly and gives him total contract is going to soon come into Dynasty level football. People who are passing on him now are like Patriot fans grumbling about hiring Belichick.

The only thing is I actually think he's friends with Belichick so I don't know if he'll come to the AFC East and especially the Jets since he'll have lots of options across the league

I don't know... I'm pleading ignorance on this, but I don't recall a College coach since Johnny Johnson who had absolutely no experience with the NFL who was successful (Jim Harbaugh was a QB coach for a couple of years with the Chargers, plus a QB for a dozen year)