Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets reach out to OC Cam Cameron

The same Cam Cameron who had Ray Rice and refused to use him so that Joe Flacco could "air it out"?

Yeah, that's just what we need. Didn't we go through this in 2011?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    They haven't even interviewed Cohen yet, and you are convinced.
    Right over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntinJet View Post
    Anybody who has Ray Rice at their disposal, and can't figure out how to get him the ball....doesn't deserve to coach offense at any level.

+1
    Ummm, didn't Ray Rice lead the league, or was in the top of the league in rushing and receiving the ball the last two years? Cam Cameron was the same OC during that stretch. There could be other factors in play here that we don't know about, personnel, OL play, more weapons in the passing game, trying to put more on Flacco's shoulders...

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Ummm, didn't Ray Rice lead the league, or was in the top of the league in rushing and receiving the ball the last two years? Cam Cameron was the same OC during that stretch. There could be other factors in play here that we don't know about, personnel, OL play, more weapons in the passing game, trying to put more on Flacco's shoulders...
    Dude, Harbaugh fired him midseason, in a playoff year. That's a huge red flag.

All League
    I will give up on this team if they sign him

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    And coaches who have been fired are beying recylced everywhere across the league, that doesn't mean anything.

All I'm saying is that Cam earned his HC gig because of his work in SD with Brees and then Rivers. Also, those trying to point out the Rice issue this year, they are fast to also forget Rice has been a stud the last several years, and Cam was also the OC. So what happened this year? I'm suggesting that there may be more to it, and I think Flacco has been a big part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    If the Jets like him, it's a great idea. Everything we do is.

All League
    And coaches who have been fired are beying recylced everywhere across the league, that doesn't mean anything.

All I'm saying is that Cam earned his HC gig because of his work in SD with Brees and then Rivers. Also, those trying to point out the Rice issue this year, they are fast to also forget Rice has been a stud the last several years, and Cam was also the OC. So what happened this year? I'm suggesting that there may be more to it, and I think Flacco has been a big part of the problem.
    ask any ravens fan what they think of cam as an OC

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    I'm all for Sparano getting canned, but I don't want Cam Cameron anywhere near Florham Park

Wow no clue no different then Sparano. The Ravens fired him why would the Jets have an interest? Just being interested shows that they have no clue. The Jets need a complete overhaul from the top down, they need football people to make decisions not investors and lawyers

I'll go with my original assumption of "gross incompetence".

You don't get fired from a current division winning team without reason.

All Pro

Steiny is a clown.. I see no difference between him and Bob. I'll wait for a more credible source to report this before I freak out and break ****. Lol

All Pro
    Cam Cameron would be an awful choice. He's no better than Schotty or Sparano.

I don't get this place, the guy is a great OC and sometimes things just don't work out with a team for whatever reason. So he wasn't the best in Baltimore this season. He had many great years in other places as an OC. The thing i really hate about football is everyone thinks the last thing you did is how it will always be from here on out forever. that's a ridiculous mentality.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Steiny is a clown.. I see no difference between him and Bob. I'll wait for a more credible source to report this before I freak out and break ****. Lol
    For the life of me I cannot understand why some people take his word as fact.

inb4 "b-but he broke da tebow story!!!1111"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    For the life of me I cannot understand why some people take his word as fact.

inb4 "b-but he broke da tebow story!!!1111"
    Little man

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    ask any ravens fan what they think of cam as an OC
    Ask any San Diego fan what they think of Norv Turner, which most of this board would prefer, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Cam Cameron would be an awful choice. He's no better than Schotty or Sparano.
    That would be false.

Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    I don't get this place, the guy is a great OC and sometimes things just don't work out with a team for whatever reason. So he wasn't the best in Baltimore this season. He had many great years in other places as an OC. The thing i really hate about football is everyone thinks the last thing you did is how it will always be from here on out forever. that's a ridiculous mentality.
    Bingo!

Exactly!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    oy vey. The Jets off season gets worse by the minute. NO NO NO NO NO NO to Cameron.
    I'm getting a tattoo.

SAR I