Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 130

Thread: Jets reach out to OC Cam Cameron

  1. #81
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Then you can make the same argument about Norv

    You really are clueless
    When's the last time Norv Turner had a 1-15 season?

  2. #82
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    When's the last time Norv Turner had a 1-15 season?


    Weak

    The situation Cam took over in Miami was a mess, in SD, Norv took over a team with Rivers and LT

  3. #83
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Again, you don't get fired from a playoff-bound team midseason unless there's serious issues. You couple that with his most recent debacle (1-15 in Miami as the HC in 2007), and I wouldn't go near this guy.

    Despite what Ray Ray is telling the stuffed animals at his little tea party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Then you can make the same argument about Norv

    You really are clueless
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post



    Weak

    The situation Cam took over in Miami was a mess, in SD, Norv took over a team with Rivers and LT
    Weak? You're the one who said you can make the same argument about Turner after Cameron's 1-15 season. How do you make that argument?

  4. #84
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Weak? You're the one who said you can make the same argument about Turner after Cameron's 1-15 season. How do you make that argument?
    Norv was fired as a HC, this isn't the first time this has happened, his offense in SD this past year was not that good, yet everybody's first preference on the board is Norv Turner.

    News comes out that the Jets supposedly reached out to Cam Cameron, where a lot of similarities can be made with the two coaches, Cam too was once a "golden boy" up and coming coach. Sometimes things don't work out, my point is that good coaches are recycled all the time, and Cam and Norv's situation are rather similar, yet there is a complete 180 of opinion of both with many on this board.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 01-04-2013 at 07:27 PM.

  5. #85
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Who ran the offense.
    You mean the O that declined greatly after Cam left? That O. I'd rather Cam then Turner. Turner stayed one too many years in SD and is no longer the hot hand at OC. Cam has been a good OC in the league for a long time and has a food record of developing young talent.

  6. #86
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    You mean the O that declined greatly after Cam left? That O. I'd rather Cam then Turner. Turner stayed one too many years in SD and is no longer the hot hand at OC. Cam has been a good OC in the league for a long time and has a food record of developing young talent.
    I tend to agree with this as well, and is part of the point I'm trying to make in this thread.

  7. #87
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cam Cameron would be a nightmare hire.

    Cam Cameron + Tony Sparano = Clowney.

  8. #88
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy is a total buffoon.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4q1thh1G20

  9. #89
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Norv was fired as a HC, this isn't the first time this has happened, his offense in SD this past year was not that good, yet everybody's first preference on the board is Norv Turner.

    News comes out that the Jets supposedly reached out to Cam Cameron, where a lot of similarities can be made with the two coaches, Cam too was once a "golden boy" up and coming coach. Sometimes things don't work out, my point is that good coaches are recycled all the time, and Cam and Norv's situation are rather similar, yet there is a complete 180 of opinion of both with many on this board.
    DustyKeller said that Cameron was fired mid-season from a playoff bound team coupled with coming off a 1-15 debacle in Miami and you countered by saying that he was clueless because you can make the same argument about Turner.

    I think I know who the clueless one is.

    For the record, I personally don't want either one, but if I had to choose between the two for OC, it's Turner. Hands down.

  10. #90
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    This guy is a total buffoon.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4q1thh1G20
    doesn't that make him a perfect fit with the JETS?

  11. #91
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Again, you don't get fired from a playoff-bound team midseason unless there's serious issues. You couple that with his most recent debacle (1-15 in Miami as the HC in 2007), and I wouldn't go near this guy.

    Despite what Ray Ray is telling the stuffed animals at his little tea party.
    This last line was as funny a line as I have ever read out here. LOL!!!!!!!

  12. #92
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Bro, you just got on your little pedestal, made a stupid reference about how your'e going to "rape" me with knowledge, your argument on Cam is beyond stupid, and when I gave you the chance to provide your own thoughts or preference, you went into the fetal position...

    It's ok, I understand...

    I guess we can add illiteracy to your list of accolades as well.

  13. #93
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    I'm all for Sparano getting canned, but I don't want Cam Cameron anywhere near Florham Park
    x1000000000000000

    They ran him out of Baltimore for a reason! Enough with the stupid ground and pound nonsense, this isn't the freakn 80's!!

  14. #94
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    1000x this.


    Anybody who has Ray Rice at their disposal, and can't figure out how to get him the ball....doesn't deserve to coach offense at any level.
    +infinity.

    Cam Cameron is a fn' moron! He is as close to Schitty as humanly possible. If he is our OC, Mark will throw 60 times when the Jets are running the ball well. It will be the 2011 Giants game every other week.

  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    DustyKeller said that Cameron was fired mid-season from a playoff bound team coupled with coming off a 1-15 debacle in Miami and you countered by saying that he was clueless because you can make the same argument about Turner.

    I think I know who the clueless one is.

    For the record, I personally don't want either one, but if I had to choose between the two for OC, it's Turner. Hands down.
    Absolutely shocking you immediately jump on Dusty Keller's lap.


  16. #96
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    No freakin way, put me down for NO on Cam Cameron

  17. #97
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least Cam Cameron has coached a league #1 offense before, he also has developed 3 QBs in his career. Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, and Joe Flacco.

  18. #98
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    he also has developed 3 QBs in his career. Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, and Joe Flacco.
    LOL

    This is the same sh*t we lauded Schitty for when we first hired him.

  19. #99
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steiny is a garbage source. Dump.

  20. #100
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Steiny is a garbage source. Dump.
    Yeah, no sh*t.

    What happened to the Philip Rivers & Norv Turner package deal?

    LOL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us