Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 130

Thread: Jets reach out to OC Cam Cameron

  1. #1

    Jets reach out to OC Cam Cameron

    Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    ESPN: #Jets reached out to former Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron to gauge his interest in coming to the team to replace Sparano.
    I'm all for Sparano getting canned, but I don't want Cam Cameron anywhere near Florham Park

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    132
    Who reached out to him? Not Tanny or Rex. I have to think this is just the interim team (Bradway/Cohen) compiling a list of possible replacements to hand to the new GM.

  3. #3
    oy vey. The Jets off season gets worse by the minute. NO NO NO NO NO NO to Cameron.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,514
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    I'm all for Sparano getting canned, but I don't want Cam Cameron anywhere near Florham Park
    1000x this.


    Anybody who has Ray Rice at their disposal, and can't figure out how to get him the ball....doesn't deserve to coach offense at any level.

  7. #7
    Good God, no. Please tell me this is 1977 and I'm in a bad acid trip imagining 2013 and Cameron being considered for the job.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    Cameron couldn't even finish out the Season on a Playoff Team....

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgrlica3 View Post
    Who reached out to him? Not Tanny or Rex. I have to think this is just the interim team (Bradway/Cohen) compiling a list of possible replacements to hand to the new GM.
    Maybe it was Woody


  11. #11
    Not sure why people would be down on Cameron, he was instrumental during his years with Turner in developing Brees and Rivers. We really don't know what the issue was in Baltimore, it isn't like the Ravens offense has taken off since he left, and they were 9-4 at the time of the firing.

    I think Flacco was the biggest problem down there, not the coaching. There was nothing wrong with the Cameron offenses in San Diego

  12. #12
    What an absolutely stupid move if they hire him. His performance in Baltimore is well documented and should be enough proof to stay away. Not for this organization however.

  13. #13
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    173
    Anybody who has Ray Rice at their disposal, and can't figure out how to get him the ball....doesn't deserve to coach offense at any level.[/QUOTE]

    +1

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Not sure why people would be down on Cameron, he was instrumental during his years with Turner in developing Brees and Rivers. We really don't know what the issue was in Baltimore, it isn't like the Ravens offense has taken off since he left, and they were 9-4 at the time of the firing.

    I think Flacco was the biggest problem down there, not the coaching. There was nothing wrong with the Cameron offenses in San Diego
    Well that is true. 100-57 career record as an OC with Baltimore and San Diego.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,080
    Cohen and Cameron. Future of the Jets.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Cohen and Cameron. Future of the Jets.
    Pass the hemlock.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Not sure why people would be down on Cameron, he was instrumental during his years with Turner in developing Brees and Rivers. We really don't know what the issue was in Baltimore, it isn't like the Ravens offense has taken off since he left, and they were 9-4 at the time of the firing.

    I think Flacco was the biggest problem down there, not the coaching. There was nothing wrong with the Cameron offenses in San Diego
    Turner ran the offense.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Cohen and Cameron. Future of the Jets.
    They haven't even interviewed Cohen yet, and you are convinced.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Cohen and Cameron. Future of the Jets.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Not sure why people would be down on Cameron, he was instrumental during his years with Turner in developing Brees and Rivers. We really don't know what the issue was in Baltimore, it isn't like the Ravens offense has taken off since he left, and they were 9-4 at the time of the firing.

    I think Flacco was the biggest problem down there, not the coaching. There was nothing wrong with the Cameron offenses in San Diego
    How convenient that you left out the 1-15 debacle Cameron left in Miami back in 2007.
    Last edited by dustykeller; 01-04-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us