Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Asante Samuel's mother passed away

  1. #1

    Asante Samuel's mother passed away

    http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons...ay-on-tuesday/

    Terrible. Feel really bad for the guy.

    Also, perhaps they should have chosen a better picture for the article...


    Edit: wait, is this old news? Says she passed on Tuesday but it was reported today.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648


    SAR I

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,215
    Lotsa people passed away this week...

  4. #4
    Thousands of people die every day. It`s part of life.

    Don`t see the need for a thread about it. Maybe there should be a seperate forum for death posts.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,914
    Sadly, if it had been just a day earlier she would have saved tons of money in estate taxes.



    Obama.










































    Last edited by jetstream23; 01-04-2013 at 05:52 PM.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,074
    On a side note, Asante Samuel is building a beast of a house in Davie, Florida. Figured we'd keep all things Asante in one thread.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    On a side note, Asante Samuel is building a beast of a house in Davie, Florida. Figured we'd keep all things Asante in one thread.
    Yeah, my dad and I have run into him around that area a few times. Really nice guy. Pretty ghetto, too lol. He, Revis and Ty Law all live near each other.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,074
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Yeah, my dad and I have run into him around that area a few times. Really nice guy. Pretty ghetto, too lol. He, Revis and Ty Law all live near each other.
    Revis has a home in Plantation. Asante is more near S.W. Ranches, gotta love public records.

    My boy was at the new home in Davie recently for Asante, insanity.

  9. #9
    Pats fans needed to come to JI to learn about this.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Thousands of people die every day. It`s part of life.

    Don`t see the need for a thread about it. Maybe there should be a seperate forum for death posts.
    I nominate, The "Bit It" Thread for consideration.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I nominate, The "Bit It" Thread for consideration.
    Nah, we'll call it "The Bucket List".

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    SAR I

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Sadly, if it had been just a day earlier she would have saved tons of money in estate taxes.



    Obama.

    Yes, she was probably loaded.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons...ay-on-tuesday/

    Terrible. Feel really bad for the guy.

    Also, perhaps they should have chosen a better picture for the article...


    Edit: wait, is this old news? Says she passed on Tuesday but it was reported today.
    Sorry to hear of his mother Christine's passing.

    My sincere condolences to Asante and his family.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,074
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    Sorry to hear of his mother Christine's passing.

    My sincere condolences to Asante and his family.
    We'll pass along the message.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Yeah, my dad and I have run into him around that area a few times. Really nice guy. Pretty ghetto, too lol. He, Revis and Ty Law all live near each other.
    Ty lives in RI.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Thousands of people die every day. It`s part of life.

    Don`t see the need for a thread about it. Maybe there should be a seperate forum for death posts.
    The JI Obits

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    sad day.

  19. #19
    More bad karma from Spygate.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us