Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan controversies updated.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Favre texting masseuses? Mangini was the coach then how can you be so dumb?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Revis-ed View Post
    Don't you know, it's pin the tail on Rex day!

Pick a thread....any thread you want on JI....and then just sling the sh!t at the head coach.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was revealed and became a controversy under Rex.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He sent a pic of his genitals to a PR consultant . They settled out of court and it all disappeared.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    How about you blame the QB

It's a miracle we're even in games with this guy
    to use your logic..Sanchez is 4-2 in playoff games too and didn't **** the bed in any of those games...

So why has he regressed as bad as he has???

Coaching & development, cough, coaching & development, or lack theirof...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

Pick a thread....any thread you want on JI....and then just sling the sh!t at the head coach.
    It's well deserved for having a unnatural sexual obsession with the bust QB he so proudly traded up to get. Oh and a preemptive strike for starting Sanchez next year. Come on we all know if given any chance Rex will start Sanchez over any QB that's in "competition" with him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    It's well deserved for having a unnatural sexual obsession with the bust QB he so proudly traded up to get. Oh and a preemptive strike for starting Sanchez next year. Come on we all know if given any chance Rex will start Sanchez over any QB that's in "competition" with him.
    If the tattoo was of Sanchez you might have a point.

IT WAS HIS FRICKIN' JERSEY!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Give'm hell, I love it :

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    to use your logic..Sanchez is 4-2 in playoff games too and didn't **** the bed in any of those games...

So why has he regressed as bad as he has???

Coaching & development, cough, coaching & development, or lack theirof...
    FIre everyone

Cut everyone

C Mart happy

Dumb, but happy

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    FIre everyone

Cut everyone

C Mart happy

Dumb, but happy
    Nice intelligent reply...Then again you aren't an Einstein that's for sure!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO... You guise...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    FIre everyone

Cut everyone

C Mart happy

Dumb, but happy
    I've been posting here for a year now, and C Mart is one of the more knowledgeable posters on this board. Plus he's pretty quick on the twitter draw for posting news.

You should probably go find yourself a coloring book and some crayons.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I've been posting here for a year now, and C Mart is one of the more knowledgeable posters on this board. Plus he's pretty quick on the twitter draw for posting news.

You should probably go find yourself a coloring book and some crayons.

LETS FIRE AND CUT EVERYONE

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the most useless threads I've ever read...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then all 5,000 of us at JI deserve whatever we get for spending decades rooting for this bust of a team we seem to have an unnatural obsession with. I'm in my late 30's, wasn't alive to see the Jets win a Super Bowl. The best they've done is reach 4 AFCCGs in my lifetime, losing them all. But 50% of those AFC Championship Games were reached by Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. That doesn't mean they get a free pass and they're both taking heat, being benched, or effectively having their jobs threatened...and deservedly so. But, I still wear a Jets jersey, I still have my season tickets, and I still root for the team.

If Rex is faithful to his wife and has a goofy tattoo that shows he's maybe too faithful to his QB, then so be it. Who am I to judge??? The guy had, from top to bottom, the absolute worst offensive talent in the NFL...he still got 6 wins, more than a team with Larry Fitzgerald, more than a team fielding Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson, more than a team with Lesean McCoy, Mike Vick, and DeSean Jackson, and with the best defender in football (Revis) on the shelf.

I hate being put in a position to defend Rex because I do think he has some shortcomings and didn't do a fantastic job this year. But whether it's for the Jets or some other team after we fire him, he's going to win and win big.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 01-04-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then all 5,000 of us at JI deserve whatever we get for spending decades rooting for this bust of a team we seem to have an unnatural obsession with. I'm in my late 30's, wasn't alive to see the Jets win a Super Bowl. The best they've done is reach 4 AFCCGs in my lifetime, losing them all. But 50% of those AFC Championship Games were reached by Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. That doesn't mean they get a free pass and they're both taking heat, being benched, or effectively having their jobs threatened...and deservedly so. But, I still wear a Jets jersey, I still have my season tickets, and I still root for the team.

If Rex is faithful to his wife and has a goofy tattoo that shows he's maybe too faithful to his QB, then so be it. Who am I to judge??? The guy had, from top to bottom, the absolute worst offensive talent in the NFL...he still got 6 wins, more than a team with Larry Fitzgerald, more than a team fielding Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson, more than a team with Lesean McCoy, Mike Vick, and DeSean Jackson, and with the best defender in football (Revis) on the shelf.

I hate being put in a position to defend Rex because I do think he has some shortcomings and didn't do a fantastic job this year. But whether it's for the Jets or some other team after we fire him, he's going to win and win big.
    I'm with you on this, good post

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    That was under Mangini
    Ha ha, it's retroactive to Rex, because he is responsible for all circus-like activities undertaken by the Jets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

+1, although probably as a D-Coach

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ding! He finds a way!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

+1 \m/

Everyone's still gunna close their eyes/ears and say "la la la, I can't hear you, fire Rex because he hasn't done anything for us lately so let's rag on his personal life"