Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/5

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Exactly, the Jets can not offer Gamble the job until they interview a minority candidate.
    They should just interview me. I'm Cuban and free in the morning. Once they finish with me, hire Gamble. No one ever said it had to be a qualified minority candidate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    They should just interview me. I'm Cuban and free in the morning. Once they finish with me, hire Gamble. No one ever said it had to be a qualified minority candidate.
    Good point look at Sanchez. You might get hired.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sleep late like most Latinos?

Joke

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @MikeCairns5: OUCH.. WIP'S @brianstartare reporting: Sources tell me Chip Kelly, eagles close to agreement on 5 yr deal.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @MikeCairns5: OUCH.. WIP'S @brianstartare reporting: Sources tell me Chip Kelly, eagles close to agreement on 5 yr deal.
    Too bad for the iggles

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardukis View Post

Joke
    Hahahhaha. But if you think about it most landscapers get up crazy early, like 5am to be on location at 7am.....Im not a landscaper so i do sleep late as possible though. lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardukis View Post

Joke
    I wish I could, I have a 5 month old. One more crack out of you and I'm calling Jack Walsh

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I no we have to wait till we interview Ross before we hire gamble, but couldn't"t be telling Woody who to bring in for our other coaching positions to get them locked up. Guys like Norv for our OC. I haven't heard much talk on Norv. in the last few days.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    I no we have to wait till we interview Ross before we hire gamble, but couldn't"t be telling Woody who to bring in for our other coaching positions to get them locked up. Guys like Norv for our OC. I haven't heard much talk on Norv. in the last few days.
    I read tweets yesterday that he is high on the Jets list, not sure where that would be coming from as there is no one around right now to make decisions lol

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I read tweets yesterday that he is high on the Jets list, not sure where that would be coming from as there is no one around right now to make decisions lol
    Terry Bradway maybe LOL! Whoever, it would be continued good news.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    His agent....As others have mentioned alot of these "high on lists" are coming from the agents to drum up interest/leverage...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    His agent....As others have mentioned alot of these "high on lists" are coming from the agents to drum up interest/leverage...
    good point, who's signing the players the Jets have added this week? The asst GM in line to be interviewed?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could, I have a 5 month old. One more crack out of you and I'm calling Jack Walsh
    That's John Wesley Walsh. he left his card at Grand Central Station.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    #Eagles confirm meeting with Chip Kelly on Sat, meeting today with Mike McCoy in Denver. Requested permission to speak with Jay Gruden.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    b
    But the JETS had already been saying from the beginning that Norv. was high on their list for OC so why would the agent need to stir up interest with the JETS.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    b

But the JETS had already been saying from the beginning that Norv. was high on their list for OC so why would the agent need to stir up interest with the JETS.
    Just recycled reports.....Also saw a report somewhere (can't find it now) there is no way Norv would come to NYJ..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    There goes Mehta again with his mind reading. Thanks for the Tweet, twat.
    +1. F Manish.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Charger brass headed back to SD after round of GM interviews. Had to reschedule w/Tom Gamble, another sign Gamble could be going to the Jets

... Niners dir of player personnel Tom Gamble already cancelled an interview with Jags. Rescheduling w/Bolts might be another step to NY.

Also, Chargers are sending consent forms to HC candidates today. New GM -- expected to be named shortly -- joins search committee.
    Last edited by McGinley; 01-06-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Charger brass headed back to SD after round of GM interviews. Had to reschedule w/Tom Gamble, another sign Gamble could be going to the Jets
    The Chargers were the one team that I was worried about.
    Gamble is rescheduling interviews and canceling them? He knows what he is going to do.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

... Niners dir of player personnel Tom Gamble already cancelled an interview with Jags. Rescheduling w/Bolts might be another step to NY.

Also, Chargers are sending consent forms to HC candidates today. New GM -- expected to be named shortly -- joins search committee.
    Yep, Gamble's coming here, but it won't be announced until after the Ross interview takes place.