Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's start a brand new JET PLAYOFF TRADITION:

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Lets root for our own team and not against another team.

You're a Mets fan, right?

SAR I
    Now I know you are insane. Didn't you root for the JETS to lose just recently? So Mr. Wizard you want people to root for our own team but YOU wanted the JETS to lose? How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    Ok - Ok Dumb idea. You all have better things to do than watch and enjoy the Patriots lose and another great season with Brady and Belicheck go down in flames. I guess I made a mistake. When it happens I will be taking a shot of Crown or Jack or maybe I will just chug a beer but I'm gonna celebrate. I realize you all Jet fans will take no joy in seeing this team losing again - but I will!
    Any true Jet fan that doesn't take pleasure in seeing the Patriots Superbowless streak continue isn't a Jet fan.
    Are you kidding me, I'm completely with you, it's killing Pats fans, & the Patriots players & coaches that they haven't been able to win since spygate.
    They want validation after the being called cheaters by the entire country.

Believe me, it's not just Jet fans, Pats are hated by everybody outside of "NewEngland".

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansocal View Post
    Now I know you are insane. Didn't you root for the JETS to lose just recently? So Mr. Wizard you want people to root for our own team but YOU wanted the JETS to lose? How does that work?
    You always want what's best for the Jets.

We wanted the Jets to finish out 0-3 to force change in the organization and get the highest draft pick possible. We're getting a new GM. Hopefully he'll do the right thing and fire the HC this year rather than next. Then the 0-3 finish will be the best thing that could happen to this franchise.

We want the Patriots to win the Super Bowl right now. The sooner Brady & Belichick can get this last ring out of the way the better. Brady doesn't want to take too many shots to that pretty face of his, and Belichick can retire tomorrow and bang 35 year old broads all day long.

You seem to think that New England fans care that they lost last year's Super Bowl. They don't. Just like Yankees fans, they know they're going to win it the next year so they don't sweat the year prior. The only time a Patriots fan will hurt is when B&B leave town and the party ends. Let them win it this year, we then are very close to them fading away faster and then our future can begin.

Go Patriots.

SAR I

Why? Because laying down for them twice a year isn't enough?

I have a funny feeling that Patriots fans detest the other New York team a wee bit more these days.

SAR I
    Their fans don't troll the Giants, they troll the Jets...Belichick and Brady made us enemy #1 a long time ago and absolutely detest us as we should they....Do I really need to teach Jet fans this?
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 01-06-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Any true Jet fan that doesn't take pleasure in seeing the Patriots Superbowless streak continue isn't a Jet fan.
    Are you kidding me, I'm completely with you, it's killing Pats fans, & the Patriots players & coaches that they haven't been able to win since spygate.

Believe me, it's not just Jet fans, Pats are hated by everybody outside of "NewEngland".
    I lived in New England for 14 years, just moved back to New York 2 years ago.

They don't talk about Spygate up there at all, it's not even on their radar. There's no "validation" that they care about. Spygate is just something that Jets fans use to validate their own failure. New England fans are fat and happy. In the past few years the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins all won Championships. Trust me, they could go another 20 years without winning another one. They are quite satisfied.

Stop humiliating Jets fans with your theories of how we can revel in Patriots fans feeling "hurt". We are losers. The elite teams are above us, don't care what we think or do. If you need Patriots losses to get your jollies, please, keep it to yourself. If anything, you're just making them feel better knowing how much control they have over you.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Their fans don't troll the Giants, they troll the Jets...Belichick and Brady made us enemy #1 a long time ago and absolutely detest us as we should they....Do I really need to teach Jet fans this?
    For a few seasons the Jets were the Patriots biggest threat to the division title.

Those days are over.

We are AFC scrubs. We worry only about wildcard teams, not those capable of getting 12+ wins and a division title. I don't hear anyone hating on the Bengals, yet they're the the team that took our wildcard the last two years. Did they cheat? Or do we just suck?

SAR I

All League

They don't talk about Spygate up there at all, it's not even on their radar. There's no "validation" that they care about. Spygate is just something that Jets fans use to validate their own failure. New England fans are fat and happy. In the past few years the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins all won Championships. Trust me, they could go another 20 years without winning another one. They are quite satisfied.

Stop humiliating Jets fans with your theories of how we can revel in Patriots fans feeling "hurt". We are losers. The elite teams are above us, don't care what we think or do. If you need Patriots losses to get your jollies, please, keep it to yourself. If anything, you're just making them feel better knowing how much control they have over you.

SAR I
    Few is a pretty subjective term, eh?

Stop humiliating Jets fans with your theories of how we can revel in Patriots fans feeling "hurt".

SAR I
    I think you're missing the point, its not necessarily about the Pats fans feeling hurt, to me its about Belichick and Brady NEVER winning another championship. I don't hope for my enemies to win, you can root for your "buddies" in NE to win the SB...not me, dude.

For a few seasons the Jets were the Patriots biggest threat to the division title.

Those days are over.

We are AFC scrubs. We worry only about wildcard teams, not those capable of getting 12+ wins and a division title. I don't hear anyone hating on the Bengals, yet they're the the team that took our wildcard the last two years. Did they cheat? Or do we just suck?

SAR I
    You are bizarre, Sar...Our enemies are our division rivals, stop the rhetoric...You know this, so now we should like and root for NE? I should go Ray Ray on your ass, lol

SAR I
    Ha ha, I've lived here for 28 years, most of my friends are Patriot season ticket holders.
    Believe me, they HATE hearing that they haven't won since spygate.
    18-1 was KILLER for them!
    You would have thought the Monday after we beat them in 2010 was a New England funeral day!
    Most Jet fans I know hope the Patriots lose any game they play.
    Nothing would make me happier than seeing BB & TB12 sulk off the field & have to gear up again next year for another long Azz trudge to a Superbowl.
    I'm sure Bears fans are cheering for a Packer Superbowl win.

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post

Why is New England in quotes? Do you actually know how quotation marks are used?

Let's start a brand new JET PLAYOFF TRADITION:!
    one needs to win playoff games before any tradition can be started. Should have posted this 2 years ago when the Bengals and Colts laid down so we can get into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Why is New England in quotes? Do you actually know how quotation marks are used?
    I understand. "New England" is not a state. It`s a "bunch of states" who have nothing but the Red Sux and Cheaters.

Fellas fellas!!

Can we at least agree that Pats* fans can collectively go EAD?

Jets Insider VIP
    Every time a team doesn't complete a perfect season all the old Miami Dolphins celebrate with a glass of champagne or they toast their undefeated team with a drink. We Jet fans need to have our own toast to look forward to each post season. The toast I think we would all agree to is New England losing in the playoffs. Every year every one of you fellow fans stand up and take a shot or drink a beer and toast when the Patriots lose. They haven't won since they were caught cheating so we have a nice streak going. Let's start this Jet Tradition!
    Ok, ToeJam Football.....I think all Jets fans automatically do this anyway, I know I do.

What will you drink if they win the title? Hemlock?
    I'll drink whatever's in Ray Ray's half full glass

You always want what's best for the Jets.

We're getting a new GM. Hopefully he'll do the right thing and fire the HC this year rather than next.
    SAR I
    I second that emotion, SAR. Plus I love the new neon green statement that's flashing at the bottom of all your posts now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    I understand. "New England" is not a state. It`s a "bunch of states" who have nothing but the Red Sux and Cheaters.
    New England is actually the recognized name of the six-state region, so it doesn't belong in quotes. I'd ask you to name those states, but I'd probably get answers like North and South Vermont.

Sorry, I cheer for the "North East" Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Im rooting for the Pats. The more the Pats win, the greater the chances woody will make changes.