Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If gamble is hired what happens to #17

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    BE showed enough me in the three games he played, with those several circus catches he made, he's still better then Holmes, and the only deep threat we have on offense. Hill(a Tanny pick) who Rex didn't want to begin with, better step up his game next year. No way u play Hill over BE right now. If we get BE for three years 5 million, with incentives. It's a steal for us.imo

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    BE showed enough me in the three games he played, with those several circus catches he made, he's still better then Holmes, and the only deep threat we have on offense. Hill(a Tanny pick) who Rex didn't want to begin with, better step up his game next year. No way u play Hill over BE right now. If we get BE for three years 5 million, with incentives. It's a steal for us.imo
    Not to mention that BE's game is a pretty good template for Hill to go to school on and pick up some NFL moves and techniques.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Can't see him keeping him
    More importantly what happens to #6

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Not to mention that BE's game is a pretty good template for Hill to go to school on and pick up some NFL moves and techniques.

^ Exactly. 100000+!

Hill is AT LEAST 3 seasons away from being NFL Caliber(I think he has the ability to become that and not be a bust, IMO) and sitting back & learning from someone who has similar skillsets, size, and speed could only benefit his development in the long run.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    ^ Exactly. 100000+!

Hill is AT LEAST 3 seasons away from being NFL Caliber(I think he has the ability to become that and not be a bust, IMO) and sitting back & learning from someone who has similar skillsets, size, and speed could only benefit his development in the long run.