Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which team can send the Pats packing ?

Which team can send the Pats packing ?

Which team has a better chance to beat the Pats ? Broncos or Ravens ??

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Broncos IMO. Ravens blew their wad beating Indy. Now it is time to leave the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    I think both would beat the Patsies.

The Broncos because that game will be in Mile High, a place where the Patsies have always sucked, and now there facing Peyton Manning also. Not to mention they have a very good defense, much better than the Patsies.

The Ravens simply because of revenge. They've already beaten the Patsies in Fagsboro in the past and now they'll be remembering how they should have beaten them in Fagsboro just last season in the AFC Championship. Not to mention, this Ray Lewis's going out party, they'll be playing their very best defense.

Either team IMO is a much better well-rounded team than the Patsies. The Patsies have a great offense, but their defense is sh*t. But even with that great offense, I'm of the firm belief that great defense beats great offense. If either team starts blitzing Brady and knocking him on his faggot a$$, their fried because Tom Brady will start looking like Cindy Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

The Broncos because that game will be in Mile High, a place where the Patsies have always sucked, and now there facing Peyton Manning also. Not to mention they have a very good defense, much better than the Patsies.

The Ravens simply because of revenge. They've already beaten the Patsies in Fagsboro in the past and now they'll be remembering how they should have beaten them in Fagsboro just last season in the AFC Championship. Not to mention, this Ray Lewis's going out party, they'll be playing their very best defense.

Either team IMO is a much better well-rounded team than the Patsies. The Patsies have a great offense, but their defense is sh*t. But even with that great offense, I'm of the firm belief that great defense beats great offense. If either team starts blitzing Brady and knocking him on his faggot a$$, their fried because Tom Brady will start looking like Cindy Brady.
    lotsa fag stuff going on here.

Not to mention Pats already beat them this year so they'll be remembering that.

Jets Insider VIP
    HOUSTON

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

An obviously highly-educated man such as yourself probably knows that the Pats defense gave up less points per game than Baltimore, had the same amount of sacks, had 7 more picks, forced 18 more fumbles (recovered 9 more), and had 4 more defensive touchdowns.

Oh, I almost forgot: I hope either team blitzes every down, because Brady shreds teams when they blitz.
    Last edited by Fixit; 01-06-2013 at 09:04 PM.

I'd say the Broncos too. Otherwise the Pats are going straight to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    An obviously highly-educated man such as yourself probably knows that the Pats defense gave up less points per game than Baltimore, had the same amount of sacks, had 7 more picks, forced 18 more fumbles (recovered 9 more), and had 4 more defensive touchdowns.
    But they are all fags. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Stats are for dorks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    HOUSTON

Agreed.
    Its always a tough task for any team to beat another twice in one year. After they got totally man-handled the last game, I expect the Texans to show up for this one.
    Although Ill be shocked if the Patsies lose next week because they do have the largest horse shoe stuck up their collective asses, it should be a close game.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    But they are all fags. So there's that.
    Oh, no question.

Jets Insider VIP
    Pats luck out again. They get a much easier team in Hou then the ravens team the #1 seed will be facing.

All Pro
    No one thinks the Texans are gonna make their best impersonation of the 2010 Jets?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Pats luck out again. They get a much easier team in Hou then the ravens team the #1 seed will be facing.
    Just so I'm clear here: the team that finished two games better, scored more points, gave up less points, and beat the other team by thirty is somehow the "much easier" team?

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    No one thinks the Texans are gonna make their best impersonation of the 2010 Jets?
    We can only hope...

Texans will beat them, then beat Ravens to go to Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    The 2010 Jets beat the Pats by radically changing up their gameplan and catching the Pats off guard. Kubiak's idea of radically changing up the gameplan is going from a heavy does of Arian Foster and using the play-action pass to using the play-action pass and a heavy dose of Arian Foster.

Other than maybe the Broncos in Denver, I can't see any AFC beating the Pats except if the Pats beat themselves.

The Ravens barely beat the Pats when they were healthy and at home. Now they are without their best CB and a lot of injured players and haven't won a road game since November.

The Texans are playing like crap (as bad as the Bengals played, they were one dropped AJ Green pass from probably winning) and are not built to get into a track meet with the Pats.

The Broncos in Denver makes it tougher, but in the last three games the Broncos defense hasn't even been able to figure out how to slow down the Pats' offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Really? Yes, the Ravens won at home today, but they last won on the road on November 25th. They beat an one dimensional team in the Colts today with the emotions running high with it being Ray Ray's last home game ever. I expect them to fall back to Earth next week and play like the team that lost 4 of its last 5 games. And would have been 5 of their last six if they didn't convert a 4th and 27 on a dump off pass against the Chargers.

The Texans are the tougher challenge. Although I think the AFC is the Pats and Broncos and everyone else.

All League
    calling the houston upset