Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75

Thread: The ButtFumble [MS Paint]

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,308

    Talking The ButtFumble [MS Paint]

    not sure if posted previously



  2. #2

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,308
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It's forever woven into the fabric of our franchise, might as well embrace it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    It's forever woven into the fabric of our franchise, might as well embrace it.
    Slowly, I've grown to laugh at it. Hard. Very hard.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,308
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Slowly, I've grown to laugh at it. Hard. Very hard.
    The day after Thanksgiving, I would have been furious.
    Now, I can't stop laughing.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,817
    Pretty nice.

    But Sanchez is a little darker than that.

  7. #7
    Now THATS what Rex needs to tattoo on his arm

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,300
    STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Buttchez lives in infamy.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,082

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Epiphany: Sanchez sees the yellow 1st down marker that's shown on TV in real life, except it looks like police tape.

    That explains everything.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,817
    That second one is priceless. The helmet stuck in Moore's ass.

    LMAO.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,436
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Pretty nice.

    But Sanchez is a little darker than that.
    I'm more interested in whether Moore is being manhandled by Wilfork and being driven back into Sanchez.
















  14. #14
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,360
    A Mexican ended the Jets calender as well.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,082

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,436
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Epiphany: Sanchez sees the yellow 1st down marker that's shown on TV in real life, except it looks like police tape.

    That explains everything.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'm more interested in whether Moore is being manhandled by Wilfork and being driven back into Sanchez.
    Yes. That's exactly what happened. Mark was focused on an opening and the moment he got there Wilfork threw Moore like a rag doll into Mark's path.

    It was a great play by Wilfork, a terrible play by Moore, and Mark Sanchez was the innocent victim. But, in these parts, all we do is blame the quarterback.

    SAR I

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yes. That's exactly what happened. Mark was focused on an opening and the moment he got there Wilfork threw Moore like a rag doll into Mark's path.

    It was a great play by Wilfork, a terrible play by Moore, and Mark Sanchez was the innocent victim. But, in these parts, all we do is blame the quarterback.

    SAR I
    ok whats the excuse for the other 31 nfl leading turnovers.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yes. That's exactly what happened. Mark was focused on an opening and the moment he got there Wilfork threw Moore like a rag doll into Mark's path.

    It was a great play by Wilfork, a terrible play by Moore, and Mark Sanchez was the innocent victim. But, in these parts, all we do is blame the quarterback.

    SAR I
    Stop making an ass out of yourself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us