Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ButtFumble [MS Paint]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Are you blind or is your Sanchez love clouding your vision?

Moore's body doesn't turn until Sanchez runs into him.

Moore is clearly holding his ground and not expecting his moronic QB to run right into him.

Look at Moore in the GIF.

Prior to Sanchez arriving, his left foot is being picked up off the ground, his shoulders are rotating, and Wilfork is already throwing him back. Look at his helmet reach the yardline before he gets hit by Sanchez.

Look at Wilfork in the GIF.

Watch his shoulders and back of jersey as he violently spins and lifts Moore off the ground.

Now look at Sanchez in the GIF.

He starts his slide before he hits Moore. Watch his knees bend and his helmet dip prior to contact. He's in the process of sliding.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-07-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    All SAR ever does is hijack threads and talks about how good Sanchez was and makes bullet points that are so ridiculous that people have to respond to them say "Are you serious?"

Here are some for example:

- Marks butt fumble wasn't his fault, it was the Moores fault for pushing Wilfork back a yard!

- It wasn't Marks fault that he had 5 turnovers that were all mental in Tennessee! It was the defenses fault for allowing 14 points !

- It wasn't Marks fault for the pick 6 against the Bills! It's Rex's fault for not providing him top notch wide receivers in his 4th year!

- It wasn't Marks fault that he missed a wide open receiver in Seattle! It was the defenses fault for only scoring ONE touchdown!

- Just look at how good Mark did his first two years when he has a pro bowl running back, offensive line, fullback, kick returner and number one defense! He was awesome ! It's not his fault that he can't carry the team in his 4th year!

It's stuff like that ^^ that gets the rise out of people and forces them to respond. This thread is like 3 or 4 other ones off the top of my head because this dude just loves the attention. It gets old, fast.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    All SAR ever does is hijack threads and talks about how good Sanchez was and makes bullet points that are so ridiculous that people have to respond to them say "Are you serious?"

Here are some for example:

- Marks butt fumble wasn't his fault, it was the Moores fault for pushing Wilfork back a yard!

- It wasn't Marks fault that he had 5 turnovers that were all mental in Tennessee! It was the defenses fault for allowing 14 points !

- It wasn't Marks fault for the pick 6 against the Bills! It's Rex's fault for not providing him top notch wide receivers in his 4th year!

- It wasn't Marks fault that he missed a wide open receiver in Seattle! It was the defenses fault for only scoring ONE touchdown!

- Just look at how good Mark did his first two years when he has a pro bowl running back, offensive line, fullback, kick returner and number one defense! He was awesome ! It's not his fault that he can't carry the team in his 4th year!

It's stuff like that ^^ that gets the rise out of people and forces them to respond. This thread is like 3 or 4 other ones off the top of my head because this dude just loves the attention. It gets old, fast.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuvz15OjCVc

It's not my fault that so many people are dead-wrong and they all want to talk about it. It's not about attention. It's about truth. Watch the video clip above. You'll see Moore relax as if the play were over and Wilfork piledrive him into Sanchez. You'll also see Sanchez clearly start to slide before Moore was thrown into his path. You'll also hear Chris Collinsworth state the obvious.

Moore relaxed. Wilfork saw Sanchez break toward the line of scrimmage. Wilfork shoves the relaxed Moore into Sanchez.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-07-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are watching the film in slow motion. Moore and Wilfork are battling. Wilfork is a massive man and Moore holds hos ground. Moore's foot moves but his body does not lose position until Sanchez runs into him.

By the way, since we are looking at it in slow motion, look where Sanchez runs into him. Even in slow motion, Moore's body position barely moves. Yet Sanchez runs right into the back of him. He did not graze him. We was not driving towards a hole that was there and disappeared. He puts his head down and runs right into him. Yet another panic move by Sanchez.

You want to give him a pass. Go ahead. He ****ed up. Plus the guy that bragged about having the best hands on the team dropped the ball like a little girl.

I guess that must have been Rex's fault.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuvz15OjCVc

It's not my fault that so many people are dead-wrong and they all want to talk about it. It's not about attention. It's about truth. Watch the video clip above. You'll see Moore relax as if the play were over and Wilfork piledrive him into Sanchez. You'll also see Sanchez clearly start to slide before Moore was thrown into his path. You'll also hear Chris Collinsworth state the obvious.

Moore relaxed. Wilfork saw Sanchez break toward the line of scrimmage. Wilfork shoves the relaxed Moore into Sanchez.

SAR I
    Sanchez already admitted he screwed up the playcall. The game is so high-speed that a simple error blows everything, and makes things look awful. Everyone is reaching when they try to argue Sanchez was at no fault. Why has this never happened to any other QB? (It must be because of Rex, right, SAR?) Calling Sanchez an "innocent victim" is beyond dumb.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 01-07-2013 at 01:08 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post

Why has this never happened to any other QB?
    Because Moore is that bad?

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex's defense is supposed to be so amazing that plays like that that turn into 7 points are no problem.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez apologists crack me up.

Like I said, plenty of blame to go around but they can never seem to put any of the blame on poor Mark.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be happy when we don't have to think about Mark anymore.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez apologists crack me up.

Like I said, plenty of blame to go around but they can never seem to put any of the blame on poor Mark.
    Problem is that others seem to put all the blame on Mark.

They really buy into this crap that the media spews about how a QB is supposed to get all the credit and all the blame.

It's extreme on both ends.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Problem is that others seem to put all the blame on Mark.

They really buy into this crap that the media spews about how a QB is supposed to get all the credit and all the blame.

It's extreme on both ends.
    Absolutely. Sanchez is by no means to blame for all of the issues with the Jets. As I said before, there is plenty of blame to go around.

Woody? Yes
    Tanny?- Yes
    Rex? - Yes
    Schotty - Yes
    Sparano? - Yes

QBs often get too much credit and too much blame. It's the nature of the business. They also get paid highly for this.

I rooted for Sanchez this year. And if he had a bad year but played well, I would have given him a pass. But he has regressed. I feel bad for him. He had little chance to succeed this year with the lousy offense but he still makes too many rookie mistakes.Plus the worst thing about him may be his accuracy. He's terrible.

But even though I feel bad for him, I won't blindly sit back and blame everyone else for his lousy play. They get their own share of the blame from me.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said before, there is plenty of blame to go around.

Woody? Yes
    Tanny?- Yes
    Rex? - Yes
    Schotty - Yes
    Sparano? - Yes
    Don't forget Greene. He's partly to blame as well.

Luckily, there's plenty of fail to go around.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've only seen this gif a thousand times and yet I just noticed Sanchez going limp on the grass after he sees the Patsie run off with the football for the endzone lol.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a Sanchez apologist, but rather someone who thinks that with a talented group of offensive partners he might return to form.

The butt fumble play irks me because it's another smokescreen for the Ryan apologists. The defense lost that game. It was embarrassing how porous they were. Edleman's TD on a simple slant, the 90 yard TD on a dump-off to Vereen, the TE's lighting up the secondary. Special teams too. Shonn Greene didn't run. But the only highlight that the feeble-minded remember is this fumble which never happens if Moore doesn't get pwned by Wilfork.

We're supposed to win games on defense and a ground attack. The passing game was ignored back in July, not a surprise that Mark Sanchez didn't have a successful campaign. Quite surprising that the defense and special teams were that bad.

SAR I
    Just take all of the interceptions out of the equation.
    Sanchez still has shown a shocking inability to recognize pressure and protect the football. In four years.

For that alone he should not be our quarterback. He's just not that smart.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not my fault that so many people are dead-wrong and they all want to talk about it.
    Right there is your problem, and why most people call you the arrogant ass that you are. The great and pretentious **** SAR I can never be wrong.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Right there is your problem, and why most people call you the arrogant ass that you are. The great and pretentious **** SAR I can never be wrong.
    As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Upon answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on the highway. Please be careful!"

"Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a Sanchez apologist, but rather someone who thinks that with a talented group of offensive partners he might return to form.

The butt fumble play irks me because it's another smokescreen for the Ryan apologists. The defense lost that game. It was embarrassing how porous they were. Edleman's TD on a simple slant, the 90 yard TD on a dump-off to Vereen, the TE's lighting up the secondary. Special teams too. Shonn Greene didn't run. But the only highlight that the feeble-minded remember is this fumble which never happens if Moore doesn't get pwned by Wilfork.

We're supposed to win games on defense and a ground attack. The passing game was ignored back in July, not a surprise that Mark Sanchez didn't have a successful campaign. Quite surprising that the defense and special teams were that bad.

SAR I
    Always the defense????? The 14 points the defense gave up vs Tenn also crushed the Jets???
    Come on. The butt fumble is a broken play that epitomizes Sanchez's issues. As soon as the hand off is missed, the kid panics and the game becomes to fast for him to process information correctly. The kid's issues are mental....the game has never slowed down for him.
    Watching Russell Wilson play and the effectiveness of his roll out to the right makes me wish the Jets would use Sanchez's athleticism more. From day 1, I always felt the kid was too short to be an effective pocket passer and they needed to move him out of the pocket. A career 55% passer proves me correct. Brees moves around, Romo moves around.....all by design. It looks like the Jets will try one more year of Sanchez, so maybe this time they will to put him in a position where he can have success. It can't hurt

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at Moore in the GIF.

Prior to Sanchez arriving, his left foot is being picked up off the ground, his shoulders are rotating, and Wilfork is already throwing him back. Look at his helmet reach the yardline before he gets hit by Sanchez.

Look at Wilfork in the GIF.

Watch his shoulders and back of jersey as he violently spins and lifts Moore off the ground.

Now look at Sanchez in the GIF.

He starts his slide before he hits Moore. Watch his knees bend and his helmet dip prior to contact. He's in the process of sliding.

SAR I
    A valiant argument but if you look at the yard markers, the oline has a push forward from scrimmage (at or just before the 31 yard line) Moore is not pushed back and actually is holding his ground, Sanchez takes out Moores knee from behind and they both fall in front of the 31 yard line, so Mark would have gained a yard if he held onto the football, butt... we all know how that turned out

edit: First time I have watched that since canceling Thanksgiving football so Thanks for helping me start the healing process

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I'm wrong plenty. Just not this time.

It doesn't matter. That play didn't cost us the game or our season. We have Tattoo to thank for that.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Prior to Sanchez arriving, his left foot is being picked up off the ground, his shoulders are rotating, and Wilfork is already throwing him back.
    SAR I
    Oh, so his foot is being "picked-up".
    I guess other people might call that "lifting one's foot" or even "taking a step".

You know what the worst part of the play was? His schmuck of a quarterback who forgot the play and couldn't see a 300lb teammate directly in front of him.