Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The ButtFumble [MS Paint]

Looks like his arm is up his ass too

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Watch and you'll see Wilfork rotate his body towards the quarterback so much that the torque spins the name of his jersey out of view on the back. You will also see Moore's left leg come completely up and off the ground as he is thrown into Sanchez' path. You will see Mark Sanchez attempting to slide back to the line of scrimmage and just as he starts his slide, Moore's butt hits him in the facemask.

An ugly play, but it's Moore who should be getting abused, not Sanchez. He was picked up like a ragdoll, spun, and thrown into Sanchez path.

SAR I
    Sorry SAR. You're completely mistaken.

Sanchez was running into Moore's butt regardless of the very limited movement of Moore's body. Watch it again and again and again.

I'm not a Sanchez hater. I still hold out hope that there is a QB coach/OC combo who can turn this kid around into a serviceable NFL starter.

But he screwed the pooch on that play and ran into Moore and would have done so even if Moore was in suspended animation.

Look at Moore in the GIF.

Prior to Sanchez arriving, his left foot is being picked up off the ground, his shoulders are rotating, and Wilfork is already throwing him back. Look at his helmet reach the yardline before he gets hit by Sanchez.

Look at Wilfork in the GIF.

Watch his shoulders and back of jersey as he violently spins and lifts Moore off the ground.

Now look at Sanchez in the GIF.

He starts his slide before he hits Moore. Watch his knees bend and his helmet dip prior to contact. He's in the process of sliding.

SAR I
    OMG you couldn't be more wrong.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

Absolutely. Sanchez is by no means to blame for all of the issues with the Jets. As I said before, there is plenty of blame to go around.

Woody? Yes
    Tanny?- Yes
    Rex? - Yes
    Schotty - Yes
    Sparano? - Yes

QBs often get too much credit and too much blame. It's the nature of the business. They also get paid highly for this.

I rooted for Sanchez this year. And if he had a bad year but played well, I would have given him a pass. But he has regressed. I feel bad for him. He had little chance to succeed this year with the lousy offense but he still makes too many rookie mistakes.Plus the worst thing about him may be his accuracy. He's terrible.

But even though I feel bad for him, I won't blindly sit back and blame everyone else for his lousy play. They get their own share of the blame from me.
    I hear what you saying and agree with you.

I too have not been happy at all with Sanchez this year. But I've felt the need defend Sanchez alot, because people were blaming EVERYTHING on him.

SAR might have have gone a little too far defending Sanchez and obviously has an agenda, but some of the things he said were right. Greene sucked, Sparano sucked, the D did give up big plays at the worst times. But still 75% of the board was filled with Sanchez threads. Even on Facebook when I see people talking about the Jets, all I hear is "Sanchez this, Sanchez that". And honestly, I can't help but shake my head.

I don't know if you are a fan of baseball, but I'm a huge baseball fan. I root for the Yankees. And every year in the regular season and playoffs, especially the playoffs, all the fans can talk about when the Yankees are losing is A-Rod. "A-Rod sucks, **** A-Rod, herpty derp derp". It's like where you watching the game? Did you see how every other player struggled and our pitching sucked. yet A-Rod is the only one lambasted.

I just hate when fans scapegoat players and pinpoint them for the team's problems as a whole. It's like, do you actually watch the games or do you just skim through them and regurgitate the same rhetorical bullcrap that everybody else is spewing?

Yes. That's exactly what happened. Mark was focused on an opening and the moment he got there Wilfork threw Moore like a rag doll into Mark's path.

It was a great play by Wilfork, a terrible play by Moore, and Mark Sanchez was the innocent victim. But, in these parts, all we do is blame the quarterback.

SAR I
    Innocent victim?? So, he was surprised by contact while running toward the line of scrimmage in the middle of the field? Yeah, I get that... who would ever expect to run into some bodies at the line of scrimmage in an NFL game.

Do you have an excuse for each an every one of his league leading turnovers over the past 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post

I too have not been happy at all with Sanchez this year. But I've felt the need defend Sanchez alot, because people were blaming EVERYTHING on him.

SAR might have have gone a little too far defending Sanchez and obviously has an agenda, but some of the things he said were right. Greene sucked, Sparano sucked, the D did give up big plays at the worst times. But still 75% of the board was filled with Sanchez threads. Even on Facebook when I see people talking about the Jets, all I hear is "Sanchez this, Sanchez that". And honestly, I can't help but shake my head.

I don't know if you are a fan of baseball, but I'm a huge baseball fan. I root for the Yankees. And every year in the regular season and playoffs, especially the playoffs, all the fans can talk about when the Yankees are losing is A-Rod. "A-Rod sucks, **** A-Rod, herpty derp derp". It's like where you watching the game? Did you see how every other player struggled and our pitching sucked. yet A-Rod is the only one lambasted.

I just hate when fans scapegoat players and pinpoint them for the team's problems as a whole. It's like, do you actually watch the games or do you just skim through them and regurgitate the same rhetorical bullcrap that everybody else is spewing?
    Precisely.

I am not a Sanchez fan; I am a smokescreen hater.

SAR I

Look at Mark's hand at the end of the gif. Copping a feel of that big, black booty.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post

I'm a Yankee fan too and I agree about ARod. And I always wanted Sanchez to succeed. He seems like a great kid.

The problem with the Sanchez apologists is that they seem to take all of the blame away from him. It's everyone's fault but his.

But that doesn't explain away his lousy play. His decision, leadership skills and demeanor sucks. But what really worries more than anything is his accuracy which is terrible.

Like I said, plenty of blame to go around but Sanchez is a BIG problem on a team full of BIG problems.

If he's the Jets QB next year, and I hope he isn't, I will root for him and hope that he somehow plays better. But I see a qb who has regressed, not a qb who has learned from his mistakes.

Let him go someplace else and see if he can resurrect his career because I just don't see it happening here. Then again, I don't see it happening anywhere at this point.

It's too bad.

All Pro
    Precisely.

I am not a Sanchez fan; I am a smokescreen hater.

SAR I
    I don't blame Sanchez for all of this season. You could see it coming, no offense, start the season against Pitt, Miami (not a bad D), SF. By the time that was out of the way, the offense was in a total funk, and Sanchez had lost all confidence.

But the Butt play was Sanchez. There is no way, NO WAY he isn't running into Brandon Moore's A$$ on that one. If Moore hold his ground, he is still being driven back

BTW, who (Sparano) isolated Moore 1 on 1 with the best NT in the game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Are you blind or is your Sanchez love clouding your vision?

Moore's body doesn't turn until Sanchez runs into him.

Moore is clearly holding his ground and not expecting his moronic QB to run right into him.
    Snatchez's legs take out Moore's legs, knocking him down, and Wilfat pushes Moore on top of the Snatchez.

its pretty clear.

Yes. That's exactly what happened. Mark was focused on an opening and the moment he got there Wilfork threw Moore like a rag doll into Mark's path.

It was a great play by Wilfork, a terrible play by Moore, and Mark Sanchez was the innocent victim. But, in these parts, all we do is blame the quarterback.

SAR I
    Of course the odds of a QB becoming an "innocent victim" within a football play increase dramatically when he fakes a handoff to a running back who isn't there.

I understand it if you hate this play so much you forgot about what happened.

Veteran