Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Devils!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Over 20% of the sched has been played. Devs look like a team that has the legs to go the distance. Doesn't seem a fluke to me.
    Shhoosh.

Back in action tonight. Hopefully the winning streak continues. Carolina played last night and is pretty average. Then the lousy Flyers roll into the Rock on Friday.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Let's Go Devils!

Pretty poor effort tonight. Stupid penalties and they didn't have any urgency, except for portions of the third. The Devils looked like the team finishing up the 6 game road trip and played last night, not Carolina. Forecheck wasn't effective and the passing wasn't crisp. That being said, they played like crap, but still were extremely close to winning. I have no idea how Henrique didn't bury that chance on the PK right before Carolina scored the go ahead goal and Butler was inches away from punching it in with under a minute left. Oh well, bounce back on Friday and pound the Phailures.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Canes are hot right now so the close loss can be excused if we tcob vs Flyers.

Hall Of Fame

I haven't been posting much but yesterdays game had one of the craziest starts I can remember in some time... A bit disheartening at the jump but it's great to see this team had no quit and played through it.

With that said, it always give me a warm and fuzzy (possibly a chub) when beating Philthy... I just have so much distaste for that city and their fans...

**** them and great win.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I haven't been posting much but yesterdays game had one of the craziest starts I can remember in some time... A bit disheartening at the jump but it's great to see this team had no quit and played through it.

With that said, it always give me a warm and fuzzy (possibly a chub) when beating Philthy... I just have so much distaste for that city and their fans...

**** them and great win.
    Come around more often! We don't have a large number of Devils fans around here, at least not a large number that post.

Had to watch it on DVR this morning, but that was an awesome comeback. Several beautifully set-up goals. Larsson is just a beast, he's going to be so good. He's consistently taking these quick, top line forwards and just completely sealing them off against the boards as they enter the zone. Very impressive.

Also of note, the Rock has been electric. It's been a carry over of the great crowds throughout the playoffs. I believe they've sold out 7 of the 8 home games (Lightning game I was at was the only non sell out, lol) and the atmosphere has been awesome. Rangers, and to a lesser extent, Flyers fans aren't taking over the building like they used to either.

TAVARES HAT TRICK TONIGHT......UNIONDALE WILL BE ROCKIN!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Let's Go Devils!

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    2 goals for Tavares thus far.............

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Tavares has his trick......stay tuned for my next prediction.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Talinder is awful

Hall Of Fame
    Spanked.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Pretty crappy effort after the first.

Hall Of Fame
    Let's Go Devils

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Let's Go Devils

Cool pic. I've kept every single ticket stub from every sporting event I've ever been to. That gave me the idea to look through them all and I found one from that exact same game. I was up in Section 210.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Cool pic. I've kept every single ticket stub from every sporting event I've ever been to. That gave me the idea to look through them all and I found one from that exact same game. I was up in Section 210.
    I wish I saved all between sports and concerts over 700, 300 are GD though, here is another, were you there or even born yet? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I wish I saved all between sports and concerts over 700, 300 are GD though, here is another, were you there or even born yet? lol.

LOL, that was about two and a half years before I was born. I believe my first game was in '93 or '94 and my memory is quite hazy.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    LOL, that was about two and a half years before I was born. I believe my first game was in '93 or '94 and my memory is quite hazy.
    lol.