Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Fell off treadmill at gym in front of 3 hotties, possible broken finger...B*****S!!!!

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,154

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post


    Yeah, wasn't pretty. A few audible gasps...and a chuckle. Heard a "OMG!" and an "Are you okay?"

    Picked myself up, shrugged it off, walked to lockeroom like nothing happened.

    I'm sure it's on some kind of gym surveillance cam that people are laughing at right now.
    Don't worry, I fell down the stairs in my house the other day. I had my laptop in one hand, and a pistol in the other hand. My wife is still laughing.

    Go figure that one out.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,067
    Fell off a treadmill....... A very Hampurian move right there.

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,470
    Did your shoes stay on?


  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,470




  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post



    That first one nearly made me spit out my coffee... Awesome.

  7. #27
    Until finger is healed, go with "the stranger" for you needs, as well as those of your spouse.


    Hope you feel better.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post


    Yeah, wasn't pretty. A few audible gasps...and a chuckle. Heard a "OMG!" and an "Are you okay?"

    Picked myself up, shrugged it off, walked to lockeroom like nothing happened.

    I'm sure it's on some kind of gym surveillance cam that people are laughing at right now.
    I guess you'll be wearing a helmet and a pair of safety goggles next time you head to the gym.

  9. #29
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,119
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ================================================== ==

    You know me Ted, just trying in my own odd way to be part of the group and funny.
    Believe it or not in my younger days I was quit quick witted and funny on most occasions.
    Times have changed and **** happens, but I can proudly say I have never fallen from a mill, and all my digits are functional.
    G-man, I thought it was a riot.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Please aquire said surveillance video and post here.
    +10000000

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,374
    This is what happens when New Years resolutions are made.

    People get hurt.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,964
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    This is what happens when New Years resolutions are made.

    People get hurt.



    Feel better JS!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Please aquire said surveillance video and post here.
    That's what I was thinking ... Make it a gif ...

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post


    Yeah, wasn't pretty. A few audible gasps...and a chuckle. Heard a "OMG!" and an "Are you okay?"

    Picked myself up, shrugged it off, walked to lockeroom like nothing happened.

    I'm sure it's on some kind of gym surveillance cam that people are laughing at right now.
    Pics or GTFO

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,543
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I guess you'll be wearing a helmet and a pair of safety goggles next time you head to the gym.

  16. #36

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,888
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    bastid!!!

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,566
    No one cares about the three hotties part of the story besides me? Like if there ever was a "pics or thread is useless" situation, it's this and you guys are wondering of there's video of some dude falling off a treadmill?

    How did you not play this finger thing into an attempt at getting help and sympathy from at least one of them? Never do the tough act through an injury in front of women you hope to know. They're not impressed that you walked away from your little mishap unscathed. But they will play nurse.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,613

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,067
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    No one cares about the three hotties part of the story besides me? Like if there ever was a "pics or thread is useless" situation, it's this and you guys are wondering of there's video of some dude falling off a treadmill?

    How did you not play this finger thing into an attempt at getting help and sympathy from at least one of them? Never do the tough act through an injury in front of women you hope to know. They're not impressed that you walked away from your little mishap unscathed. But they will play nurse.
    Uh, JP, this is going to be hard to tell you. But I always said I'd always tell the truth.

    Well, the truth is, there aren't three hot chicks. There aren't even two hot chicks. In all honesty, there wasn't even one hot chick. Just an old lady that looks OK from behind only. Maybe.

    I'm sorry to have to tell you this. Everything will be OK.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us