Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 144

Thread: Tweets & News 1/7

  1. #121
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    NYPost_Cannizzaro‏@MarkCannizzaro
    Despite various reports that have Tom Gamble in SD for GM interview tmrw I'm told by NFL source that is no lock.

  2. #122
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    NYPost_Cannizzaro‏@MarkCannizzaro
    Despite various reports that have Tom Gamble in SD for GM interview tmrw I'm told by NFL source that is no lock.
    This is getting out of control

  3. #123
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    This is getting out of control
    The suspense is killing me.

    I hope it lasts.

  4. #124
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    The suspense is killing me.

    I hope it lasts.
    I could get picky about that quote, but I won't

  5. #125
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    The suspense is killing me.

    I hope it lasts.
    There's no earthly way of knowing...which way the team is going...is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane-a-blowing?...Not a speck of light is showing...So the danger must be growing...Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing?...Yes, the danger must be growing...For the rowers keep on rowing!...And they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing!

  6. #126
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I could get picky about that quote, but I won't
    LOL. Did I misquote Willy Wonka?

  7. #127
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    There's no earthly way of knowing...which way the team is going...is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane-a-blowing?...Not a speck of light is showing...So the danger must be growing...Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing?...Yes, the danger must be growing...For the rowers keep on rowing!...And they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing!
    One of my favorite movies eva.

    Lots of mind games.

  8. #128
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LOL. Did I misquote Willy Wonka?
    I think he says "I hope it will last" instead of "I hope it lasts"

    Although I could be wrong and it is a nitpick

  9. #129
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    One of my favorite movies eva.

    Lots of mind games.
    Absolutely love it. Wonka was one crazy mother****er.

  10. #130
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Absolutely love it. Wonka was one crazy mother****er.

  11. #131
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Here's updates on Matt Cavanaugh being let go, the future of DC Mike Pettine and Tim Tebow's upcoming appearance #nyj | http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...vanaugh_w.html

  12. #132
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    This is getting out of control
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    The suspense is killing me.

    I hope it lasts.
    Remember this board when Nnamdi Asomugha was a FA!!! that was insane! oh, and thankee lord it didn't happen

  13. #133
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    @TDESPN: Bama has great athletes, but it is their preparation/development & mind set that allows them to reach potential in competitive environment


    Something the Jets sorely lack.

  14. #134
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @TDESPN: Bama has great athletes, but it is their preparation/development & mind set that allows them to reach potential in competitive environment


    Something the Jets sorely lack.
    Dolphins wish Saban did that with them.

    And I think the Jets would score at least 21 on this Alabama defense.

  15. #135
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    @smartfootball: Solid for them RT @BFeldmanCBS: BREAKING: Syracuse will hire Scott Shafer as its new head coach, source tells CBS: http://t.co/lLHq2iKX

  16. #136
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    @TDESPN: Bama OC Doug Nussmeier has been a #PlayCallerSurgeon tonight. He needs to be a HC soon. Yes great players, but he makes them even better!

  17. #137
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets will not retain QBs coach Matt Cavanaugh, per source.


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Cavanaugh's days appeared to be numbered after 2011, but he survived. Now, Jets will look for QB guru 2 help Mark Sanchez (or whoever is QB)


    Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    Matt Cavanaugh won't be back in 2013. *Que the Chad Pennington for QB Coach Campaign*

    I don't think ANYTHING can "help" Mark Suckchez.

  18. #138
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    @DWAZ73: Oh, Kate. RT @KateUpton: It's okay Notre Dame this happened to the Jets every week

  19. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @DWAZ73: Oh, Kate. RT @KateUpton: It's okay Notre Dame this happened to the Jets every week
    ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *****.

  20. #140
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @DWAZ73: Oh, Kate. RT @KateUpton: It's okay Notre Dame this happened to the Jets every week
    Only when we play New England

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us