Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Place to Meet Near MSG

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Rick's Cabaret?
    This, your gf and sister will love it

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    And make sure to stuff some of their mustard up ya dickhole.
    WTF!? LOL!

I remember going there before women were allowed. What a bunch of drunks chowing down on those cheese & onion platters with that mustard. Plus, the bartenders were all so cordial.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    WTF!? LOL!

I remember going there before women were allowed. What a bunch of drunks chowing down on those cheese & onion platters with that mustard. Plus, the bartenders were all so cordial.
    I've witnessed a few people kicked out for not drinking enough and another person kicked out for ordering a Guinness.

I've witnessed a few people kicked out for not drinking enough and another person kicked out for ordering a Guinness.
    That was the classic way to get booted. Never a problem with my crew. I think the waiters lost weight bringing us all the rounds we ordered.

Always went there before a game or movie, and walked out completely destroyed. Remembering that madhouse is making me laugh.

Jets Insider VIP

We got kicked out for being too loud. Good thing we knew this would happen eventually and planned accordingly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That was the classic way to get booted. Never a problem with my crew. I think the waiters lost weight bringing us all the rounds we ordered.

Always went there before a game or movie, and walked out completely destroyed. Remembering that madhouse is making me laugh.
    For day drinking, always. Knew a few bartender's at St. Mark's Ale House and would wind up there after for more beers and some real food and eventually, vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

We got kicked out for being too loud. Good thing we knew this would happen eventually and planned accordingly.
    ??

I went there once with my brother and my friend (who is a notoriously picky eater.) Well he had never eaten mustard before and my brother bet him $200 to eat a massive spoonful of theirs (and for those who don't know it is really effing spicy.) He walked outside and barfed all over the sidewalk and then we put the money towards a rub and tug. Good times.

Jets Insider VIP
    lol wut

Lucy's Cantina has hot bartenders and isn't incredibly packed like local west can be. Hat-tip Tucker.

Either Molly Wees or the Irish Times, both just around the block from the Garden...

I've been to McSorley's many times. Every trip to the city includes at-the-least a quick black and tan chugger. I've talked with some grumpy old man about the good ole' days before they let the loud mouthed women in there. Needless to say the guy had a good point.

Love that bar. Bartenders are jerks. NY'ers are jerks in general. Either way, know your audience and adapt accordingly. That's my motto. I'm always prepared with cash when I go there.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I've been to McSorley's restroom many times.
    Every trip to the city includes at least a quicky.
    Needless to say the guy had a good point. Either way, know your audience and adapt accordingly. That's my motto.
    I'm always prepared with cash when I go there.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    LMAO. Your best work yet ... only needed one addition and several subtractions.

LOL. Diabolical...and funny.

All Pro
    Yet another thread that doesn't cut the mustard.

Originally Posted by southside
    I've been to McSorley's restroom many times.
    Every trip to the city includes at least a quicky.
    Needless to say the guy had a good point. Either way, know your audience and adapt accordingly. That's my motto.
    I'm always prepared with cash when I go there.
    GENIUS !

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Rick's Cabaret?
    Larry Manetti still has a bar?

Rose's in the LIRR terminal. Place is a god damn cesspool but $5 32oz domestics and some of the best pizza around. It's the best pregame spot for MSG events. Just don't go in the bathroom.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crease29 View Post
    Rose's in the LIRR terminal. Place is a god damn cesspool but $5 32oz domestics and some of the best pizza around. It's the best pregame spot for MSG events. Just don't go in the bathroom.
    Oh yeah, I stand right across from that place every evening while waiting for my train. It doesn't hurt business that Rose's frequently has some smokin' hot Latina pulling the stick (uh-huh) for that draft. Personally, I go for the equally hot babe digging out the cans of domestic brew just a few feet over. And she always throws an extra can or two in the bag for you, gratis. No surprise that she has the longest line of customers in the station.

Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    Oh yeah, I stand right across from that place every evening while waiting for my train. It doesn't hurt business that Rose's frequently has some smokin' hot Latina pulling the stick (uh-huh) for that draft. Personally, I go for the equally hot babe digging out the cans of domestic brew just a few feet over. And she always throws an extra can or two in the bag for you, gratis. No surprise that she has the longest line of customers in the station.
    So now you get her fired?