Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 146

Thread: NFL Coaching shocker in the next 48 Hrs

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    MikeFrancesa.com is reporting that Ryan is out and Jon Gruden is in.
    Ban this joker

  2. #102
    someone wrote in his forums that ryan is out, and gruden is in...obviously total BS. I laughed when i read it.this would be everywhere if it were true

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    MikeFrancesa.com is reporting that Ryan is out and Jon Gruden is in.
    Ban

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Ban
    Sensitive a little, do posters get banned here for reporting on rumors in the proper thread, peace brother.

  5. #105
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,383
    Nothing like blowing some smoke for ratings.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Nothing like blowing some smoke for ratings.
    I respect this website, if the admin has a problem with the posting of rumors, please delete my posts but I appreciate it if I can get a warning and not a ban from this website as I have read numerous other rumors in this thread.

    I think tomorrow morning we will learn which rumors are true.

    I don't believe there is any reason to call for the banning of a poster for reporting on rumors but again if the admin feels this is a violation of the TOS of this website, my apologies. I don't see how this can be offensive to the members of this website.

  7. #107
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    8,650
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    I respect this website, if the admin has a problem with the posting of rumors, please delete my posts but I appreciate it if I can get a warning and not a ban from this website as I have read numerous other rumors in this thread.

    I think tomorrow morning we will learn which rumors are true.

    I don't believe there is any reason to call for the banning of a poster for reporting on rumors but again if the admin feels this is a violation of the TOS of this website, my apologies. I don't see how this can be offensive to the members of this website.
    Caleb (aka: megalomaniac) is reporting that the panthers are trading cam newton to the jets for shonn greene.

    Don't be mad if it's not true though. I'm just reporting a rumor I heard.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    I respect this website, if the admin has a problem with the posting of rumors, please delete my posts but I appreciate it if I can get a warning and not a ban from this website as I have read numerous other rumors in this thread.

    I think tomorrow morning we will learn which rumors are true.

    I don't believe there is any reason to call for the banning of a poster for reporting on rumors but again if the admin feels this is a violation of the TOS of this website, my apologies. I don't see how this can be offensive to the members of this website.
    You would of been banned from theganggreen website for life by now. I hated some of the things that went on there but you are right. No need for a ban. A warning or remove or lock the post should be sufficient.

  9. #109
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,085
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    I respect this website, if the admin has a problem with the posting of rumors, please delete my posts but I appreciate it if I can get a warning and not a ban from this website as I have read numerous other rumors in this thread.

    I think tomorrow morning we will learn which rumors are true.

    I don't believe there is any reason to call for the banning of a poster for reporting on rumors but again if the admin feels this is a violation of the TOS of this website, my apologies. I don't see how this can be offensive to the members of this website.
    I think we're all a little sensitive; so please find some compassion for those that don't readily believe your rumor.

    You are more than welcome to keep posting as we are all Jets fans here and glad to get any real information from sawces like you.

    So are you long on Jon Gruden...or just trolling?

  10. #110
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    8,650
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    I respect this website, if the admin has a problem with the posting of rumors, please delete my posts but I appreciate it if I can get a warning and not a ban from this website as I have read numerous other rumors in this thread.

    I think tomorrow morning we will learn which rumors are true.

    I don't believe there is any reason to call for the banning of a poster for reporting on rumors but again if the admin feels this is a violation of the TOS of this website, my apologies. I don't see how this can be offensive to the members of this website.
    To be honest, 1) all I called for was to dump your new thread. And 2) I'm surprised you actually said what the "shocking change" was. Since the point is merely to increase ratings, you'd think that withholding the "rumor" for the show would do that better than saying what it is and hoping people tune in to hear about it.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    Caleb (aka: megalomaniac) is reporting that the panthers are trading cam newton to the jets for shonn greene.

    Don't be mad if it's not true though. I'm just reporting a rumor I heard.
    Why would anyone be mad, it is not like you are telling someone to buy Microsoft stock because you heard they were buying Facebook, nobody will be hurt if your rumor turns out not to be true.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    To be honest, 1) all I called for was to dump your new thread. And 2) I'm surprised you actually said what the "shocking change" was. Since the point is merely to increase ratings, you'd think that withholding the "rumor" for the show would do that better than saying what it is and hoping people tune in to hear about it.
    As to the "ratings" charge, to clear things up, it is not Mike Francesa's personal website, it is a WFAN fan site that is more often critical of Francesa, probably about 80 percent of the time it is anti-Francesa. What was emailed to MikeFrancesa.com is emanating from the inside of WFAN, not certain if the Gruden rumor is what Francesa was told but the talk inside the studio is the Gruden rumor, strictly a rumor, a source from inside WFAN to clarify, not a source from Jon Gruden's camp or Woody Johnson's brain trust if you can call anything Woody does "brainy".

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I think we're all a little sensitive; so please find some compassion for those that don't readily believe your rumor.

    You are more than welcome to keep posting as we are all Jets fans here and glad to get any real information from sawces like you.

    So are you long on Jon Gruden...or just trolling?
    No trolling, I clarified in a previous post, a friend runs the "MF" website and that is the email that was received from someone who has emailed in the past from inside WFAN about breaking stories. Not looking for anyone to visit "MF.com" as there is nothing different on that website, so no reason to visit it.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    You would of been banned from theganggreen website for life by now. I hated some of the things that went on there but you are right. No need for a ban. A warning or remove or lock the post should be sufficient.
    Thank you sir, the last thing I want to do is upset the veteran members here, so as I stated before please delete the posts if necessary and we can move on, peacefully.

  15. #115
    Gruden was at Monday Night Raw in Tampa tonight.

    An odd place to be if you're about to be hired for a HC gig the next day, no?

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    Thank you sir, the last thing I want to do is upset the veteran members here, so as I stated before please delete the posts if necessary and we can move on, peacefully.
    Oh man just STFU already! This is the most poorly disguised shameless self promotion I've ever seen come though this site. No one is interested so GTFO. DOOOSHIE!

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    someone wrote in his forums that ryan is out, and gruden is in...obviously total BS. I laughed when i read it.this would be everywhere if it were true
    Jets are firing Rex and replacing him with Eric Mangini because he was such a better HC who traded Abraham, drafted Gholston and missed the playoffs with Brett Favre and then Rex took almost same team with a rookie qb to the AFCG next 2 seasons

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Gruden was at Monday Night Raw in Tampa tonight.

    An odd place to be if you're about to be hired for a HC gig the next day, no?
    Would not be shocked. I think Schiano is having the lockerroom meltdown that the entire media is making Rex out to be.

  19. #119
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,972
    Saban to the Eagles.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    Oh man just STFU already! This is the most poorly disguised shameless self promotion I've ever seen come though this site. No one is interested so GTFO. DOOOSHIE!
    Thanks for your interest.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us