Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: NFL Coaching shocker in the next 48 Hrs

Quote Originally Posted by www.mikefrancesa.com View Post
    MikeFrancesa.com is reporting that Ryan is out and Jon Gruden is in.
    Ban this joker

someone wrote in his forums that ryan is out, and gruden is in...obviously total BS. I laughed when i read it.this would be everywhere if it were true

MikeFrancesa.com is reporting that Ryan is out and Jon Gruden is in.
    Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Ban
    Sensitive a little, do posters get banned here for reporting on rumors in the proper thread, peace brother.

All Pro
    Nothing like blowing some smoke for ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Nothing like blowing some smoke for ratings.
    I respect this website, if the admin has a problem with the posting of rumors, please delete my posts but I appreciate it if I can get a warning and not a ban from this website as I have read numerous other rumors in this thread.

I think tomorrow morning we will learn which rumors are true.

I don't believe there is any reason to call for the banning of a poster for reporting on rumors but again if the admin feels this is a violation of the TOS of this website, my apologies. I don't see how this can be offensive to the members of this website.

All Pro
    I respect this website, if the admin has a problem with the posting of rumors, please delete my posts but I appreciate it if I can get a warning and not a ban from this website as I have read numerous other rumors in this thread.

I don't believe there is any reason to call for the banning of a poster for reporting on rumors but again if the admin feels this is a violation of the TOS of this website, my apologies. I don't see how this can be offensive to the members of this website.
    Caleb (aka: megalomaniac) is reporting that the panthers are trading cam newton to the jets for shonn greene.

Don't be mad if it's not true though. I'm just reporting a rumor I heard.

You would of been banned from theganggreen website for life by now. I hated some of the things that went on there but you are right. No need for a ban. A warning or remove or lock the post should be sufficient.

Bewildered Beast

I think we're all a little sensitive; so please find some compassion for those that don't readily believe your rumor.

You are more than welcome to keep posting as we are all Jets fans here and glad to get any real information from sawces like you.

So are you long on Jon Gruden...or just trolling?

All Pro

To be honest, 1) all I called for was to dump your new thread. And 2) I'm surprised you actually said what the "shocking change" was. Since the point is merely to increase ratings, you'd think that withholding the "rumor" for the show would do that better than saying what it is and hoping people tune in to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    Caleb (aka: megalomaniac) is reporting that the panthers are trading cam newton to the jets for shonn greene.

Don't be mad if it's not true though. I'm just reporting a rumor I heard.
    Why would anyone be mad, it is not like you are telling someone to buy Microsoft stock because you heard they were buying Facebook, nobody will be hurt if your rumor turns out not to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    To be honest, 1) all I called for was to dump your new thread. And 2) I'm surprised you actually said what the "shocking change" was. Since the point is merely to increase ratings, you'd think that withholding the "rumor" for the show would do that better than saying what it is and hoping people tune in to hear about it.
    As to the "ratings" charge, to clear things up, it is not Mike Francesa's personal website, it is a WFAN fan site that is more often critical of Francesa, probably about 80 percent of the time it is anti-Francesa. What was emailed to MikeFrancesa.com is emanating from the inside of WFAN, not certain if the Gruden rumor is what Francesa was told but the talk inside the studio is the Gruden rumor, strictly a rumor, a source from inside WFAN to clarify, not a source from Jon Gruden's camp or Woody Johnson's brain trust if you can call anything Woody does "brainy".

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I think we're all a little sensitive; so please find some compassion for those that don't readily believe your rumor.

You are more than welcome to keep posting as we are all Jets fans here and glad to get any real information from sawces like you.

So are you long on Jon Gruden...or just trolling?
    No trolling, I clarified in a previous post, a friend runs the "MF" website and that is the email that was received from someone who has emailed in the past from inside WFAN about breaking stories. Not looking for anyone to visit "MF.com" as there is nothing different on that website, so no reason to visit it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    You would of been banned from theganggreen website for life by now. I hated some of the things that went on there but you are right. No need for a ban. A warning or remove or lock the post should be sufficient.
    Thank you sir, the last thing I want to do is upset the veteran members here, so as I stated before please delete the posts if necessary and we can move on, peacefully.

Gruden was at Monday Night Raw in Tampa tonight.

An odd place to be if you're about to be hired for a HC gig the next day, no?

Thank you sir, the last thing I want to do is upset the veteran members here, so as I stated before please delete the posts if necessary and we can move on, peacefully.
    Oh man just STFU already! This is the most poorly disguised shameless self promotion I've ever seen come though this site. No one is interested so GTFO. DOOOSHIE!

Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    someone wrote in his forums that ryan is out, and gruden is in...obviously total BS. I laughed when i read it.this would be everywhere if it were true
    Jets are firing Rex and replacing him with Eric Mangini because he was such a better HC who traded Abraham, drafted Gholston and missed the playoffs with Brett Favre and then Rex took almost same team with a rookie qb to the AFCG next 2 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Gruden was at Monday Night Raw in Tampa tonight.

An odd place to be if you're about to be hired for a HC gig the next day, no?
    Would not be shocked. I think Schiano is having the lockerroom meltdown that the entire media is making Rex out to be.

All Pro
    Saban to the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    Oh man just STFU already! This is the most poorly disguised shameless self promotion I've ever seen come though this site. No one is interested so GTFO. DOOOSHIE!
    Thanks for your interest.