View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go Irish

14 31.11%
  • Roll Tide

31 68.89%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: BCS Championship: Who are you rooting for?

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Roll Tide.

Remember that thread I made about Nick Saban for NYJ head coach? Anyone second guessing their responses yet?
    I am. He will leave a team at the drop of a hat. He's a great college coach who can't do it in the NFL.

Roll Tide.

Remember that thread I made about Nick Saban for NYJ head coach? Anyone second guessing their responses yet?
    not in for that. saban is a college coach. he can get through to young kids. rich, established players don't take to his style. at all

ND defensive players are getting beaten up on just about every play.

All League
    Charter JI Member

McCarron's GF or Saban's daughter:

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

if that's Saban's daughter it's the best pic I have ever seen of her.

Jets Insider VIP
    A friend of mine is at the game and he laughed in my face and greedily took the +18 I gave him two weeks ago. Who's laughing now.

This game is such a laugher. ND would have been a 3 loss team in the SEC, they are not one of the 2 best teams in the country. No way

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

That's a hell of a crazy makeover if that is really her. Because the one below is her.

johny footballs gf has them both beat.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1234798

@DWAZ73: Oh, Kate. RT @KateUpton: It's okay Notre Dame this happened to the Jets every week

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @DWAZ73: Oh, Kate. RT @KateUpton: It's okay Notre Dame this happened to the Jets every week
    OUCH.

Guest who only undefeated team is now ? Yeh Ohio St.The only coach that can beat Saban in the title game next year is Urban Meyer.

I will tell you why Meyer can beat Saban,he's the only other coach that prepares his team as good as him.He doesn't joke around.

Hall Of Fame
    Cooper would be our #1 WR.

Urban Meyer : Overall 11623 (.828)
    Bowls 71 (.875)

Nick Saban : Overall 153551 (college)
    1517 (NFL)
    Bowls 76

Only coach in college football better than Saban is Meyer.

LMAO.

The only teams to get blown out of the Championship Game happen to be teams like Ohio St, Oklahoma, and ND.

Don't mess with the SEC. We know football down here. Don't forget it.

EDIT: I don't even give a sh!t if it's true or not. Fact still remains. Don't even try messing with the SEC. Now they got Texas A&M with Johnny Heisman. Looks like next year will be another SEC BCS win. They should just name the National Championship Game to the SEC Championship Game.
    Last edited by southside; 01-07-2013 at 11:12 PM.

? Ohio St is 6 - 3 in bcs games and defeated the 2002 great great miami team with an nfl callibar roster.So dont kid yourselves because they lost once horribly to the great Urban Meyer.They lost to lsu by 2 tds that game was competative.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    ? Ohio St is 6 - 3 in bcs games and defeated the 2002 great great miami team with an nfl callibar roster.So dont kid yourselves because they lost once horribly to the great Urban Meyer.They lost to lsu by 2 tds that game was competative.
    Do Not Care.

What previously banned poster are you btw?

Do Not Care.

What previously banned poster are you btw?
    Just cause Notre Dame is getting blown is not a sample on Ohio St.Urban Meyer is a different callibar of coach to Kelly.Ohio St is recruiting great right now and will end the Bama dynasty next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    They can thank the refs for screwing Miami.