Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Obama nominates Hagel, Brennan to national security posts

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    I would much prefer to see Obama appoint an anti-war gay-Jew but I have to laugh at the Republican outrage at Hagel a Republican who is as conservative as any Republican could expect to get from Obama.
    I don't care what political party the guy was in. His statements and positions on the issues are what concerns me.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I don't care what political party the guy was in. His statements and positions on the issues are what concerns me.
    He was against the surge and wasn't afraid to speak up.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Iraq was and is a complete dissaster for the US. It's now a safe haven for Iran to move weapons through thanks to us providing security.


    It was a good job. Killed hundreds of thousands of Moslems. That's a W in my book. The more kills the better.

    You can't always wimp it up. Saddam told us GFY. No choice.
    He did have WMDs at one time. The proof is he USED them.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    It was a good job. Killed hundreds of thousands of Moslems. That's a W in my book. The more kills the better.

    You can't always wimp it up. Saddam told us GFY. No choice.
    He did have WMDs at one time. The proof is he USED them.
    Your book is obviously fictional.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Your book is obviously fictional.


    Let's give YOU a test.
    Question: Did Iraq, undr Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons against Iran in their war? Y/N

    Question: Did Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons against the Kurds? Y/N

    Question: Did Saddam Hussein SAY on numerous occsadions he HAD WMDs? Y/N

    Thank you. I win, you lose. Not a big surprise. I use fact. You use BS.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Let's give YOU a test.
    Question: Did Iraq, undr Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons against Iran in their war? Y/N

    Question: Did Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons against the Kurds? Y/N

    Question: Did Saddam Hussein SAY on numerous occsadions he HAD WMDs? Y/N

    Thank you. I win, you lose. Not a big surprise. I use fact. You use BS.
    LOL, you can't help yourself even when everyone knows the intel was absolute bs that lead to our country invading Iraq. Your questions are worthless, that's a fact.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,348
    It sure seems like Hagel is a complete turd, and every picture of him at the hearings looks like he doesn't even have 2 brain cells to rub together to spark a thought.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    It sure seems like Hagel is a complete turd, and every picture of him at the hearings looks like he doesn't even have 2 brain cells to rub together to spark a thought.
    That would explain why he is a life long Republican.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us