Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Honorary Hampur mod?

Jets Insider VIP

Honorary Hampur mod?

Brent Musburger!

The first half of the BCS championship game needed something entertaining, so enter AJ McCarron's girlfriend Katherine Webb, and Brent Musburger's comments on her.

With the score already 14-0 in the first quarter, the ESPN cameras found Webb, who was sitting with McCarron's mom, Dee Dee Bonner, and this exchange took place with Musburger and Kirk Herbstreit:

After calling Webb, who is Miss Alabama, a "lovely lady," 73-year-old Musburger started to provide some analysis.

"You quarterbacks, you get all the good looking women," Musburger said.

"What a beautiful woman."

"Wow!" Herbstreit said.

"Whoa!" Musburger chimed in.

"AJ's doing some things right down in Tuscaloosa," Herbstreit said.

"If you're a youngster in Alabama, start getting the football out and throw it around the backyard with pop," Musburger said. (LOLZ!)

http://deadspin.com/5974000/brent-mu...katherine-webb

Brett Favre will text her a pic of his package any moment now....

I like this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    That was horribly creepy and he's been humiliating all night. McCarron a heisman threat next year? Really? Time to go away.

Jets Insider VIP
    Best broadcaster in the game. That was kinda creepy though.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    That was horribly creepy and he's been humiliating all night. McCarron a heisman threat next year? Really? Time to go away.
    +1.

Its ok to think that, but dont say it out loud repeatedly while having the camera focused on her.

Do what I do... mumble, shake my hands and shift uncomfortably in my rocker. But no mic's.

None.

Jets Insider VIP
    That was horribly creepy and he's been humiliating all night.
    Bingo. You just outlined his case for admission to the Hampur.

Hired.

Hired.
    Hahaha.. Holy **** I would kill in a hampur interview. I didn't even mean to sell him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Hired.

Did you just crap your pants? Welcome!

-

Jets Insider VIP
    JI: Thanks for coming in Brent, take a seat.

Brent Musburger: (farts) Glad to be here. Am I hired?

JI: Whoa...hey, we're just getting started. Have to ask you a few questions first.

Brent Musburger: Let's make it quick, I gotta get back to Fish's pic thread.

JI: Okay, okay...Tell us some of your qualifications.

Brent Musburger: (cracks open a beer) hmmm...Let's see. I like t!ts, I like ass. Umm..........my initials are BM.

JI: This is a good start. We actually decided to bring you in after some comments you made about AJ Mccaron's girlfriend during the BCS Championship. Those comments were a little....uhhh...awkward. What prompted them?

Brent Musburger: The game was ugly, a total murder scene in the first half. Alabama was scoring left and right, and Notre Dame was scoring like southside. I needed to liven up the telecast.

JI: You're hired.

Brent Musburger:

Jets Insider VIP

JI: Whoa...hey, we're just getting started. Have to ask you a few questions first.

Brent Musburger: (cracks open a beer) hmmm...Let's see. I like t!ts, I like ass. Umm..........my initials are BM.

JI: This is a good start. We actually decided to bring you in after some comments you made about AJ Mccaron's girlfriend during the BCS Championship. Those comments were a little....uhhh...awkward. What prompted them?

Brent Musburger: The game was ugly, a total murder scene in the first half. Alabama was scoring left and right, and Notre Dame was scoring like southside. I needed to liven up the telecast.

Brent Musburger:

lmao

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Brent Musburger:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    F*ck him, he's a cheap doosh.

Here is my Musburger story. I used to work at a golf course in Connecticut in the 80's. He was a member there. One year, I was in the main office and happened to see the sheet that listed all of the member contributions to the Christmas bonuses. So while nobody was around, I quickly threw it on the copy machine.

I went back to our shop and we looked it over to see who was generous and who was a cheap bastard. Musburger had just signed a big contract at CBS. It was for like 2 million a year.

His contribution to the employee Christmas bonus?

$25

About 50 cents per employee.

I guarantee his handicap went up the next year because we made it our goal to mess with him. He would hit a ball right down the middle on a blind hole and we run over and throw it into the rough, or behind a tree or just flat out take it.

Then we would watch the hilarity as he looked for his ball and couldn't believe his bad luck.

Conversely, some of the members that were generous would hit a ball into the woods and get an amazing kick out into the fairway. There were a lot of elevated greens and sometimes a "foot wedge" would knock a ball that went off the green back on.

Thread is fail without example pics of the gal in question.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Isn't Musburger to blame for subjecting us to Jenn Sterger? She was just some scantily clad Florida State fan until the cameras picked her up and Musberg started drooling all over his mic.

She then tried to parlay that into a media career.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    F*ck him, he's a cheap doosh.

Here is my Musburger story. I used to work at a golf course in Connecticut in the 80's. He was a member there. One year, I was in the main office and happened to see the sheet that listed all of the member contributions to the Christmas bonuses. So while nobody was around, I quickly threw it on the copy machine.

I went back to our shop and we looked it over to see who was generous and who was a cheap bastard. Musburger had just signed a big contract at CBS. It was for like 2 million a year.

His contribution to the employee Christmas bonus?

$25

About 50 cents per employee.

I guarantee his handicap went up the next year because we made it our goal to mess with him. He would hit a ball right down the middle on a blind hole and we run over and throw it into the rough, or behind a tree or just flat out take it.

Then we would watch the hilarity as he looked for his ball and couldn't believe his bad luck.

Conversely, some of the members that were generous would hit a ball into the woods and get an amazing kick out into the fairway. There were a lot of elevated greens and sometimes a "foot wedge" would knock a ball that went off the green back on.
    That's fantastic. If I ever run into him, I'm going to call him a cheap fuk. He'll have no idea what I'm talking about which is all the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Isn't Musburger to blame for subjecting us to Jenn Sterger? She was just some scantily clad Florida State fan until the cameras picked her up and Musberg started drooling all over his mic.

Maybe he sexted her too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Bingo, yes great call on that one -

During a Florida State-Miami game, the FSU fan became an Internet sensation after the play-by-play man spotted her in the crowd and said that "1,500 red-blooded Americans just decided to apply to Florida State."

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Thread is fail without example pics of the gal in question.

Reminds me of a younger version of Connie Britton.

Which is a resounding :hell yes: in my book...

Hall Of Fame
    That was the most exposure that girl has ever gotten. Best thing that ever happened to her.

A little creepy? Maybe.

Wouldn't mind seeing her in Cortland.