Thread: I wouldnt mind an olineman from Bama or A&m in the first then Lacy in the second

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt mind an olineman from Bama or A&m in the first then Lacy in the second

Watching Lacy run this dudes a beast if we can get him in the second and one of those monster lineman from his team or texas A&m well be closer to grounding and pounding again lol

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loving what i see from these Bama backs... I'd take Yeldon too if he wasn't just a freshman. what a great combo of speed and power. Warmack's the guy if we're looking 1st round O-Line.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzershot18 View Post
    Loving what i see from these Bama backs... I'd take Yeldon too if he wasn't just a freshman. what a great combo of speed and power. Warmack's the guy if we're looking 1st round O-Line.
    I agree..tohugh a&m has a few beasts as well i heard a scout say he likes their line more then Bamas said its the best hes since in 15 years

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would love Lacy in the 2nd round. But he might have played himself into the late 1st round tonight. Hard to see him falling past the Packers given their lack of talent at RB.