Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Alabama QBs: Katherine Webb

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Alabama QBs: Katherine Webb


  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    she looked better last night, IMO. Musberger was all over that. It got a bit weird.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    #ol'durtybrentmusberger

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by SouthTown; 01-08-2013 at 09:35 AM.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    @aaronmurray11: Aj McCarrons girlfriend needs to become a Dawg fan #dawgsontop

    @10AJMcCarron: @aaronmurray11 u don't win enough bud!! #15

    Lol

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's okay. I'll take Manchester City's Scott Sinclair's gal pal, Helen Flanagan.






  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    She's okay. I'll take Manchester City's Scott Sinclair's gal pal, Helen Flanagan.





    Emily 18 > All. Doe.


  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Block head.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    let's not forget Heisman winner Johnny Football and his catch...

    http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...eisman-photos/

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    let's not forget Heisman winner Johnny Football and his catch...

    http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...eisman-photos/
    Wonder if she can handle his deep ball?

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    She's okay. I'll take Manchester City's Scott Sinclair's gal pal, Helen Flanagan.

    You can't bring Helen home to mother and dear old dad - she can't even keep her tits in her shirt!

    Leave her with me, Boro, and get yourself a decent girl.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    she looked better last night, IMO. Musberger was all over that. It got a bit weird.
    Whut?




    Musburger -no weirder than the middleaged+ folks re-syndicating pix here

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    She can line up under my center any day of the week.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    She can line up under my center any day of the week.
    You're sharing men now? Fabulous!

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    You can't bring Helen home to mother and dear old dad - she can't even keep her tits in her shirt!

    Leave her with me, Boro, and get yourself a decent girl.
    LOL. Just saw this. Sorry for not responding sooner.

    Mazel tov.

  17. #17
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Emily 18 > All. Doe.

    NASA JPL's Amy Maissner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them.


    Advantage: Can hold a conversation. And a great one at that where you will truly be interested rather than pretend. She'll still blow your mind even after you've seen her naked
    Last edited by ytfootballfan; 01-09-2013 at 04:16 PM.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post
    NASA JPL's Amy Maissner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them.


    Advantage: Can hold a conversation. And a great one at that where you will truly be interested rather than pretend.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    She's okay. I'll take Manchester City's Scott Sinclair's gal pal, Helen Flanagan.



    Auburn has a nicer nose.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    @SIRIUSXM: Miss Alabama 2012 @_KatherineWebb calls ESPN apology unnecessary. http://t.co/F1kLZYol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us