Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Woody Johnson & Rex Ryan Press Conference Thread 01.08.12 ***

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Best question of day.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Woody may be retarded. That's another reason to surround yourself with smart people.

Is SAR hearing what Woody himself has to say about Rex Ryan? What about Snell41? What about Cooler King and all the rest of you Rex haters?

So unless you think Woody Johnson is a complete idiot, your thoughts are completely WRONG.

And if you think Woody Johnson is a complete idiot, the multi-billion dollar operation at Johnson & Johnson pharmaceuticals says HELLO!!

No, but in all fairness, I did think he was deserving of another year and I'm happy Woody feels the same. With that said, it is once again put up or shut up time for Rex Ryan. He needs to show improvement with this team next season. I'm thinking he should be required to make the playoffs next season or be fired. And it's really not that high of an expectation. The defense is already very good. If the offense gets some much needed talent and less injuries, they could easily be good enough to let the defense win the game for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Right now nearly every NFL team is laughing hysterically at this.
    Where are you getting this from? I have heard nothing at this conference that I didn't know and didn't expect.

Jets Insider VIP
    HERM EDWARDS on ESPN sounds more in command of the Jets situation and what needs to be done then REX and WOODY COMBINED!!!!

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    He's technically right
    I played the lottery today, im on pace for 40million dollars. Should i max out my credit cards???

See what i did there

I cannot take the lying by Ryan; it is insulting. Don't tell us that Sanchez's contract plays no factor in his status here. Statements like that, as well as the "were going to be dangerous" garbage makes him, and the organization, look ridiculous. And Woody sitting up there while he spews his nonsense is pathetic.

But I am most concerned about the comments that Rex is picking the new GM. This is the height of stupidity for an organization to allow an employee who may be fired to make a decision that will have lasting effects.

I think Rex Ryan is PERFECT for the NYJ - Woody

Woody never considered firing Rex.

SAR and his group are SOOOOOOO RUSTLED right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Is SAR hearing what Woody himself has to say about Rex Ryan? What about Snell41? What about Cooler King and all the rest of you Rex haters?

So unless you think Woody Johnson is a complete idiot, your thoughts are completely WRONG.

And if you think Woody Johnson is a complete idiot, the multi-billion dollar operation at Johnson & Johnson pharmaceuticals says HELLO!!

No, but in all fairness, I did think he was deserving of another year and I'm happy Woody feels the same. With that said, it is once again put up or shut up time for Rex Ryan. He needs to show improvement with this team next season. I'm thinking he should be required to make the playoffs next season or be fired. And it's really not that high of an expectation. The defense is already very good. If the offense gets some much needed talent and less injuries, they could easily be good enough to let the defense win the game for the team.
    Genius----he had nothing to do with Johnson and Johnsons success---he is a Trust baby--

woody has a rex tattoo on his arm

Woody "Your going to see an organization that makes very good decisions.......Not all of them correct"

Got to love a guy that has cover my a$$ on automatic pilot!

Smart and sophisticated?

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Woody said he never considered getting rid of Rex Ryan. Said he's been in biz long enough to recognize talent. #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

Go look up Woody's bio. That's not where he made his money or learned business.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Rex is like a Jets fan. Hard working, smart and sophisticated.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    I cannot take the lying by Ryan; it is insulting. Don't tell us that Sanchez's contract plays no factor in his status here. Statements like that, as well as the "were going to be dangerous" garbage makes him, and the organization, look ridiculous. And Woody sitting up there while he spews his nonsense is pathetic.

But I am most concerned about the comments that Rex is picking the new GM. This is the height of stupidity for an organization to allow an employee who may be fired to make a decision that will have lasting effects.
    HE'S NOT PICKING THE NEW GM.

Rookie
    Woody compares and sees REX as a NYJ fan. OK which one of you mooks is REX??? Or is it me? HAHAHAHAHAHA

We the fans are SCREWED

He might be an idiot savant on defense---but SOPHISTICATED? Guy has a foot fetish!

Jets Insider VIP
    mcginley your avatar bet with Fish is safe