Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 677

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Woody Johnson & Rex Ryan Press Conference Thread 01.08.12 ***

  1. #81
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    AND THERE IT IS.

    REX MANDATED

    HELLO SCOTT COHEN!!!!!!

  2. #82
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,357
    Rex is so full of Sh!t. And Woody is a moron for not seeing it.

    We are going nowhere with these 2 clowns.

  3. #83
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,508
    Good to see the SOJFs staying the course

    not

    In other news just in time for you guys and Firemascot - a new Dolphins logo soon to be unveiled

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Thank god. One question, who is gonna play QB? If Rex wants to throw the ball more, that can't be Sanchez
    Me. I'm the QB this team deserves.

    #50YardsOn1Knee

  5. #85
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    It kills me to.hear this A hole rex talk on tv he should be gone!

  6. #86
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,403
    Rex sounds like the GM and part of GM discussions

    WTF

    I dont know many that get to hire their Boss. We arent getting a top GM from what im hearing

  7. #87

    is Rex the GM????

    Why is he making the decisions on firing people? Rex says get the GM's input on decisions???? Um, shouldn't the GM be in control and he should maybe get input from Rex. Will a good GM come to the JETS with Rex seeming to want to have so much power?

  8. #88
    If he does want to pass more it means he is learning from his past ideological errors, this is a good thing. It also means a better chance of Sanchez going or being a clip board holder which is another good thing.

  9. #89
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    998
    SAR.... Rex ain't goin nowhere......... And it sounds like Woody has him running the GM search. Incredible.

  10. #90
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    "I want to lean on the GM"

    No ****, Rex. He's supposed to have final say.
    Well when you've had a blob of jello as your GM.... Rex has had to fill the void Tanny created by not being a capable GM, and was in over his head

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    AND THERE IT IS.

    REX MANDATED

    HELLO SCOTT COHEN!!!!!!
    Then why are they interviewing others?

    And I don't hate Scott Cohen.

  12. #92
    One positive is that he wasn't on Sanchez's nuts when they asked if he believed in him.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by y2j44jets View Post
    Why is he making the decisions on firing people? Rex says get the GM's input on decisions???? Um, shouldn't the GM be in control and he should maybe get input from Rex. Will a good GM come to the JETS with Rex seeming to want to have so much power?
    Meet the new head of the Jets family.....Rex is now running the Jets...unreal

  14. #94
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,403
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Rex sounds like someone who was taken to the woodshed by Woody.
    Im hearing the opposite. Hes involved in GM hiring

  15. #95
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    For those at work or without access, I'll be posting quotes in Post #1 of this thread.

    Hit REFRESH for updates as they occur.

    SAR I

  16. #96
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Well when you've had a blob of jello as your GM.... Rex has had to fill the void Tanny created by not being a capable GM, and was in over his head
    Rex himself is in over his head.

  17. #97
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    If he does want to pass more it means he is learning from his past ideological errors, this is a good thing. It also means a better chance of Sanchez going or being a clip board holder which is another good thing.
    I think it was more of him going with what was available. I've said it before, there weren't really other options besides Sanchez. I don't think he's ever really had any philosophy on offense.

  18. #98
    JetsInsider.com ‏@JetsInsider
    Woody confirms he's telling GM candidates Rex will be the head coach this year, Rex will be part of the selection process #Jets

  19. #99
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Then why are they interviewing others?

    And I don't hate Scott Cohen.
    Those candidates might be doing it as a professional courtesy.

    Woody just admitted to telling candidates that Rex must be the HC in 2013.

  20. #100
    Did Woody say Rex is part of the process of choosing a new GM? WTF!?!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us