Thread: The Best Free Agent Fit at Every Position for the New York Jets

Veteran

The Best Free Agent Fit at Every Position for the New York Jets

I know, I know, it's the bleacher report. However, there are some interesting names, some have been mentioned here others haven't. Don't kill me for the post unless you read it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-new-york-jets

We aint got no money!

This FA will be a very sad ordeal.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    I know, I know, it's the bleacher report. However, there are some interesting names, some have been mentioned here others haven't. Don't kill me for the post unless you read it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-new-york-jets
    I like Ivory. He's young and burried on the depth chart there. Has a burst that Greene doesnt.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mdkeller28 View Post
    I like Ivory. He's young and burried on the depth chart there. Has a burst that Greene doesnt.
    I agree. The only thing that makes me pause is why is he buried on a pedestrian running team. But he is young with low mileage, has a burst and is a violent type of runner

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    I agree. The only thing that makes me pause is why is he buried on a pedestrian running team. But he is young with low mileage, has a burst and is a violent type of runner
    Ingram was a first round pick who is making good money and Sproles is a better more dynamic fit for their team. Ivory would be a nice compliment to Powell next year.

I like Ivory and Braylon here.

Is dickson actually an UFA? He is a quality player but Baltimore does face some cap issues.

To say Connor Barwin is an "affordable option" shows how little knowledge bleacherreport actually has. Barwin is an excellent player that will have a LOT of suitors if the Texans let him walk.

I agree, I like Chris Ivory a lot and think he hasn't been given his chance, but he is a RFA and will likely get tagged with a 2nd round value. With our 2nd round pick we can maybe draft Eddie Lacy and have a player very similar and younger

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
    I agree, I like Chris Ivory a lot and think he hasn't been given his chance, but he is a RFA and will likely get tagged with a 2nd round value. With our 2nd round pick we can maybe draft Eddie Lacy and have a player very similar and younger
    Lacey helped his draft status immensely last night.

Do not like at all WR (I'm a hater), Safety (Jim Leonhard's a FA again and he's younger and just as cheap- also why is only one safety position listed), and Kicker (not anti-Folk per se but kickers are a dime a dozen and I was kind of intrigued by the Norwegian guy).

I can't imagine the Texans letting Connor Barwin go, that's a pipe dream. Manny Lawson could be a good fit for the Jets.