Thread: The Presser

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

The Presser

Totally depressing!
    Rex has lost weight and all the fire. At times he was unable to express himself. No one commented on the cap situation other than reference Sanchez, but their are at least twenty overpaid players who should be cap cuts or play for 1/2 of what they were paid this year.
    Rex has not "built " a team. He has managed the deterioration of personnel. Rex is in fact a lame duck.
    Get the gm, oc., then get the personnel right. This team needs to be hungry!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That pile of crap was a hot mess. A Pile of mushroom barley soup mixed with borscht and sour cream.

Disgusting.

What has Rex Ryan done to deserve having so much pull and say in the rebuilding of HIS MESS?

I just do not get it, I really don't.

Face it, we are never going to get a GM with any ba**s to take this mess over.
    Last edited by ASH_1962; 01-08-2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Dysfunctional Disasterous MESS

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. Thank you so much.

I was sitting through that press conference saying to myself, "just what would "jetliner" have to say about all of this. It'll be so horrible if I couldn't find his thoughts on the subject in the massive press conference thread. I hope he makes a separate one."

Thanks again. That's a load off my mind.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    what did you want them to say? They sure sounded hungry to me.....the team is making massive changes....this team will look quite different in 2013...I am frankly pleased with that....season was a nightmare but it's over....Jets wer 6-10....not 1-15....this is the NFL...Colts and other teams showed that it can be turned around quickly....sorry but I will side with the optimistic and not be gloom and doom like so many on this page.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want them to say something new and different instead of the same old bull$hit Company line.

Funny the HC admitting he sucks 2 years in a row, but has as many lives as a cat.

Unreal.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetliner View Post
    Totally depressing!
    Rex has lost weight and all the fire. At times he was unable to express himself. No one commented on the cap situation other than reference Sanchez, but their are at least twenty overpaid players who should be cap cuts or play for 1/2 of what they were paid this year.
    Rex has not "built " a team. He has managed the deterioration of personnel. Rex is in fact a lame duck.
    Get the gm, oc., then get the personnel right. This team needs to be hungry!
    Woody did say there are some things that can be done with the cap to make some moves. Early on. Sanchez is toast.

Woody basically wanted Tebow to sell PSLs and fcked up the season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    what did you want them to say? They sure sounded hungry to me.....the team is making massive changes....this team will look quite different in 2013...I am frankly pleased with that....season was a nightmare but it's over....Jets wer 6-10....not 1-15....this is the NFL...Colts and other teams showed that it can be turned around quickly....sorry but I will side with the optimistic and not be gloom and doom like so many on this page.
    +1