Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: QueensJetsFan's Gripes About Woody Johnson Pile-On Thread

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Any gripe you have with Woody is 100% in your head.
    Of course it's in my head. Where is the love that you have for him? It's not in your head? At least I know his bio and have based my opinions based on the facts therein. You showed in another thread that you don't even know his bio.

Listen I heard the press conference on Tuesday. From what I heard my poor opinion of his competence was confirmed. Many others here had the same impression. You think otherwise. Good for you.

Time will tell.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    Of course it's in my head. Where is the love that you have for him? It's not in your head? At least I know his bio and have based my opinions based on the facts therein. You showed in another thread that you don't even know his bio.

Listen I heard the press conference on Tuesday. From what I heard my poor opinion of his competence was confirmed. Many others here had the same impression. You think otherwise. Good for you.

Time will tell.
    time wont' make a difference.. u will be here in 1 month, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, etc complaining about the same owner.

he's not going anywhere. u have the option to enjoy this wonderful sport by choosing another team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    time wont' make a difference.. u will be here in 1 month, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, etc complaining about the same owner.

he's not going anywhere. u have the option to enjoy this wonderful sport by choosing another team.
    Geez! What would I do without you around here to tell me my options. If it bothers you so much why do you read these threads to tell me who I should root for? This is a thread I started with Woody in it's title. Why did you open it? Don't you have better things to do with your life?
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 01-10-2013 at 04:44 PM.