Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: NYJ assistant GM Scott Cohen gaining support

Wow, once again Jets fans splitting into two camps. One okay will Rex remaining the other thinking Rex will destroy us and is really the guy controlling every move the Jets are making.

I swear some of the post on here the last few days with all this speculation on what is happening and going to happen, are making that idiot over at the NYDN look competent.

Let it play out and see where it goes before you condemn this franchise to death or have us playing a home Super Bowl next year.

Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Wow, once again Jets fans splitting into two camps. One okay will Rex remaining the other thinking Rex will destroy us and is really the guy controlling every move the Jets are making.

I swear some of the post on here the last few days with all this speculation on what is happening and going to happen, are making that idiot over at the NYDN look competent.

Let it play out and see where it goes before you condemn this franchise to death or have us playing a home Super Bowl next year.
    It has played out. For the last four years.

You like where we are? Fine. I don't.

IMO, the franchise would have been better served if Rex were fired along with Tannenbaum.

Hall Of Fame
    settin' trends... smokin da ganj... and pleasin' the ladies.

Jets Insider VIP
    Please merge all Cohen hired threads with the PSL Exodus thread.

hey being reported the browns are interested in cohen how bad can he be????.......wait.......the browns???

Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    hey being reported the browns are interested in cohen how bad can he be????.......wait.......the browns???
    I really laughed. After this day, thanks, ryan10.

All League
    On the bright side, he'd be one of the few GM's willing to work on Christmas.

i'm beginning to wonder if gm candidates are actually more turned off by rex, by having sanchez for a year, or by entering this circus that is perceived by many to be a no-win scenario. rex may not be the detriment that some think.

All Pro
    NO! I am a Scott Cohen apologist!!!

Lol, thought I'd be the first on that take

Let's hire someone already, we're always excited to start eating our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I really laughed. After this day, thanks, ryan10.
    AFTER 35 years I must laugh better than the alternative!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    i'm beginning to wonder if gm candidates are actually more turned off by rex, by having sanchez for a year, or by entering this circus that is perceived by many to be a no-win scenario. rex may not be the detriment that some think.
    There was that one report that said Heckert bowed out due to the Jets cap situation.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    settin' trends... smokin da ganj... and pleasin' the ladies.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Well, if we suck next year, then he can really clean house.

And with the 1st pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the NY Jets select....

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    There was that one report that said Heckert bowed out due to the Jets cap situation.
    I believe he already had a handshake w andy reid..

When Cohen was the director of pro personnel for the Eagles, they went to 3 NFC champ games and a Super Bowl. Just because he was #2 behind Tanny doesn't mean he has Tanny's beliefs, etc. Cohen is still a talent evaluator.

I'd rather have Leonard Cohen than Scott Cohen, Hallelujah!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    When Cohen was the director of pro personnel for the Eagles, they went to 3 NFC champ games and a Super Bowl. Just because he was #2 behind Tanny doesn't mean he has Tanny's beliefs, etc. Cohen is still a talent evaluator.
    is that his background?

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    /Thread. Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    Logically, I know that. But nobody will look at that.