Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 546

Thread: NYJ assistant GM Scott Cohen gaining support

  1. #101
    Wow, once again Jets fans splitting into two camps. One okay will Rex remaining the other thinking Rex will destroy us and is really the guy controlling every move the Jets are making.

    I swear some of the post on here the last few days with all this speculation on what is happening and going to happen, are making that idiot over at the NYDN look competent.

    Let it play out and see where it goes before you condemn this franchise to death or have us playing a home Super Bowl next year.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Wow, once again Jets fans splitting into two camps. One okay will Rex remaining the other thinking Rex will destroy us and is really the guy controlling every move the Jets are making.

    I swear some of the post on here the last few days with all this speculation on what is happening and going to happen, are making that idiot over at the NYDN look competent.

    Let it play out and see where it goes before you condemn this franchise to death or have us playing a home Super Bowl next year.
    It has played out. For the last four years.

    You like where we are? Fine. I don't.

    IMO, the franchise would have been better served if Rex were fired along with Tannenbaum.

  3. #103
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,944
    settin' trends... smokin da ganj... and pleasin' the ladies.


  4. #104
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,566
    Please merge all Cohen hired threads with the PSL Exodus thread.

  5. #105
    hey being reported the browns are interested in cohen how bad can he be????.......wait.......the browns???

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    hey being reported the browns are interested in cohen how bad can he be????.......wait.......the browns???
    I really laughed. After this day, thanks, ryan10.

  7. #107
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,567
    On the bright side, he'd be one of the few GM's willing to work on Christmas.

  8. #108
    i'm beginning to wonder if gm candidates are actually more turned off by rex, by having sanchez for a year, or by entering this circus that is perceived by many to be a no-win scenario. rex may not be the detriment that some think.

  9. #109
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,819
    NO! I am a Scott Cohen apologist!!!

    Lol, thought I'd be the first on that take

    Let's hire someone already, we're always excited to start eating our own.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I really laughed. After this day, thanks, ryan10.
    AFTER 35 years I must laugh better than the alternative!!!

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    On the bright side, he'd be one of the few GM's willing to work on Christmas.
    LMAO

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    i'm beginning to wonder if gm candidates are actually more turned off by rex, by having sanchez for a year, or by entering this circus that is perceived by many to be a no-win scenario. rex may not be the detriment that some think.
    There was that one report that said Heckert bowed out due to the Jets cap situation.

  13. #113
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,566
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    settin' trends... smokin da ganj... and pleasin' the ladies.


  14. #114
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,736
    Well, if we suck next year, then he can really clean house.

    And with the 1st pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the NY Jets select....

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    There was that one report that said Heckert bowed out due to the Jets cap situation.
    I believe he already had a handshake w andy reid..

  16. #116
    When Cohen was the director of pro personnel for the Eagles, they went to 3 NFC champ games and a Super Bowl. Just because he was #2 behind Tanny doesn't mean he has Tanny's beliefs, etc. Cohen is still a talent evaluator.

  17. #117
    I'd rather have Leonard Cohen than Scott Cohen, Hallelujah!

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    When Cohen was the director of pro personnel for the Eagles, they went to 3 NFC champ games and a Super Bowl. Just because he was #2 behind Tanny doesn't mean he has Tanny's beliefs, etc. Cohen is still a talent evaluator.
    is that his background?

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    On the bright side, he'd be one of the few GM's willing to work on Christmas.
    /Thread. Goodnight.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    When Cohen was the director of pro personnel for the Eagles, they went to 3 NFC champ games and a Super Bowl. Just because he was #2 behind Tanny doesn't mean he has Tanny's beliefs, etc. Cohen is still a talent evaluator.
    Logically, I know that. But nobody will look at that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us