Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jaguars Hire Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by kleckoman View Post
    LOL . My bad , I'm finding reading tougher in my current depressed state after that presser yesterday.
    Forget it. I'm equally as pissed off.

Your post got me to re-evaluate my thresher concept. Thinking that if Cohen is named GM, I might be better served strapping on a bunch of C-4 and jumping into the spinning drum of a cement mixer.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    I'm not trying to spin it. I'm just saying there are qualified people out there. Just need to go out there and find them. Every year the "hot" names come up in coaching/FO and everyone is infatuated with them. So many times, under the radar guys get overlooked who will be just as good. Like I said, you just need to dig in and look.
    I understand what you're saying, and I agree with the sentiment.

But it appears as though the team is going to hire the guy who was sitting down the hall from Tannenbaum.

Not exactly leaving no stone unturned, are they?

I'm not asking for a hot name -- I just want someone who wasn't part of the mess here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I understand what you're saying, and I agree with the sentiment.

But it appears as though the team is going to hire the guy who was sitting down the hall from Tannenbaum.

Not exactly leaving no stone unturned, are they?

I'm not asking for a hot name -- I just want someone who wasn't part of the mess here.
    I think Cohen is the polar opposite of Tanny and has a decent track record in personnel (personally, I believe Ari Nissim -- Tanny's real right-hand man -- needs to go as well). With that being said, I think the Jets need "a new set of eyes" in the organization. This is going to be a pretty tough task for a newbie, though.

All Pro
    I think Cohen is the polar opposite of Tanny and has a decent track record in personnel (personally, I believe Ari Nissim -- Tanny's real right-hand man -- needs to go as well). With that being said, I think the Jets need "a new set of eyes" in the organization. This is going to be a pretty tough task for a newbie, though.
    I completely agree that they need a "new set of eyes" and that's exactly what I want.

Cohen does not meet that requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

Your post got me to re-evaluate my thresher concept. Thinking that if Cohen is named GM, I might be better served strapping on a bunch of C-4 and jumping into the spinning drum of a cement mixer.
    You may be watching too many horror films lately .

Yes i understand

Agree. Jags haven't gotten it in a while.
    Woody likes Rex, he thinks he can turn it around with him.Agree or disagree, he's the coach, and all this talk of pending disaster is a little premature.Lets see what Rex does with a new staff this offseason, then we can hang him,if they F it up

You may be watching too many horror films lately .
    Hey, I'm a die hard Jet fan. I haven't missed a second of this year's games.

All League
    100+ posts and nobody busting on the OP for "Jaguars Hire Jaguars?!?"

too serious around here.

plus, Gamble will be the GM. nobody got upset until it "appears" someone may have turned us down.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post

too serious around here.

plus, Gamble will be the GM. nobody got upset until it "appears" someone may have turned us down.
    HAHAHAHAHA. I saw that! kudos to you for going through all these posts!

Hey, I'm a die hard Jet fan. I haven't missed a second of this year's games.
    your on your game today -- unlike our gory football team.

Jets Insider VIP

C-4 is one of the most stable explosives and does would not go off when pounded against the sides.

You would be alive but injured and still posting on JI in the Cohen era.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGeek View Post
    C-4 is one of the most stable explosives and does would not go off when pounded against the sides.

Now THAT'S funny.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGeek View Post

Thank you for the elucidation, GG. And for destroying my attempt at a humerous visual.

Now THAT'S funny.
    Don't encourage him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post

too serious around here.

hahaha I jumped in so late and figured someone already gave him sh!t.

The thread should probably be titled "Jets Hire Jets" since Cohen will get the job.

Its unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Your name seems to consistently come at the top of rude sarcastic remarks directed towards other posters... something you should correct.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Its unfortunate that people feel the need to do that.But i must confess,after three weeks here,im feeling the need to do the same.All of the insulting, second guessing, reporting phony rumours as fact,and everybody posting that they knew the Jets would screw it up.Example,this morning, Cohen the new GM, no he;s not,we don't have one yet.Lets wait till we do,before the insulting, and doom and gloom scenerios