Thread: Please help me understand ?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Please help me understand ?

What did you expect Woody and Rex to say ? I mean they both said what they had to say and that is that Woody believes in Rex as a HC and that Rex wants every team the Jets play to fear playing the Jets. I thought they did what they had to and said what they had to but the way the media has been treating them I would not disclose anymore than what they said

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    What did you expect Woody and Rex to say ? I mean they both said what they had to say and that is that Woody believes in Rex as a HC and that Rex wants every team the Jets play to fear playing the Jets. I thought they did what they had to and said what they had to but the way the media has been treating them I would not disclose anymore than what they said
    +1.

I'm with you man. They both sounded good to me.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You cannot reason with the SOJF... They will *****, *****, *****, then briefly praise the replacement (like they did with Mangini, and then Rex) but once the first bad season comes along they call it a travesty and demand everything be blown up.

One day Rex will leave this team, SOJFans will rejoice and be excited about the replacement for a day, and then blast that guy when things don't go perfect.

Same thing, over and over.

Bill Cowher win a super bowl here? HAHAHAHAHAHA, no chance.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about "As a head coach I take full responsibility for our failure"?