Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sar, you win, I give in

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sar....and Francessa...are both right about Rex.

You dont have to like it...hell...I dont like it.

But they are right.

Charming buffoon who has found a mark in Woody Johnson.
    I may implode, Bossman.

It's bad enough our owner has been bamboozled by our head coach; but all these Jets fans too? Do they not hear what they are being sold?

Three weeks ago we had hope. Hope that Rex would be gone and that we'd get things righted starting immediately.

Last week we had hope. Though Woody announced that Rex was staying, we had dreams of an ass-kicking GM who was going to get a free year and let Rex go, would delay the rebuild a year but might be for the best if we got a top-GM candidate.

Today we have no hope. Rex staying, Rex running the show, Rex picking the GM, Rex owning the GM, Rex getting a "do-over". It's insane. It's madness.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think all the drama queens need to take a week off. It's the end of the world, I didn't get my way, wah, wah.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calling Rex the devil is a little strong.

Snake Oil salesman? For sure.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    I think all the drama queens need to take a week off.It's the end of the world, I didn't get my way, wah, wah.
    Not drama-queening.
    Not spoiled-bratting.

Today ruins the New York Jets until 2016 at the earliest, perhaps longer.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Of course you're throwing in the towel. Because you're weak. Like a lot of the SOJF's posting in this thread. Weak-minded, gullible, lemming to the media, fair weather fans. Please, just go. Root for someone else, the Jets don't deserve you.
    I have had Jets tix for 32 years, this year will be 33. I've probably had tickets longer than you have been alive. I go to away games, have done so for years. I've forgotten more about football and the Jets than you'll ever know. You want weak, let's meet some time.I'll put my foot so far up your a**, you'll choke. Go back to watching the view, and don't forget to change your dress.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm convinced that Rex has been the puppet master of this entire failure of a regime from day 1. How in the world does this man fail THIS bad and manage to get everyone but himself fired?

Say what you will about SAR, but he's spot on with Rex. As much as we don't like Sanchez, he is merely a symptom of a much larger problem. Until we are rid of Rex, this organization will be a failure.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    I have had Jets tix for 32 years, this year will be 33. I've probably had tickets longer than you have been alive. I go to away games, have done so for years. I've forgotten more about football and the Jets than you'll ever know. You want weak, let's meet some time.I'll put my foot so far up your a**, you'll choke. Go back to watching the view, and don't forget to change your dress.
    Easy.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm convinced that Rex has been the puppet master of this entire failure of a regime from day 1. How in the world does this man fail THIS bad and manage to get everyone but himself fired?

Say what you will about SAR, but he's spot on with Rex. As much as we don't like Sanchez, he is merely a symptom of a much larger problem. Until we are rid of Rex, this organization will be a failure.
    You're a good kid, McG.

Get out while you can. At your age you can slide on over to blue, pretend this whole green thing never happened. Rex will be gone some day, but the pain and misery Jets fans will be forced to endure until that day arrives will be unbearable.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Easy.

-
    Sorry, I'll take the 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. But he better keep his head up the rest of the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You're a good kid, McG.

Get out while you can. At your age you can slide on over to blue, pretend this whole green thing never happened. Rex will be gone some day, but the pain and misery Jets fans will be forced to endure until that day arrives will be unbearable.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I
    Eww. Do not want.

It's just unfortunate how much Rex has tricked Woody into thinking what a great coach he is. Pathetic that he can be this bad and still have Woody think he's a great coach and be willing to basically give him complete control over the organization. It's almost a thing of beauty how Rex has pulled off such a con.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to think Herman Edwards had Woody Johnson fooled, but this guy takes the cake.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I
    Maybe Woody Johnson is just a dimwit who is easily fooled and manipulated.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    An if we become a 10 or 11 win team next season what then.
    Yeah!

And if Mark Sanchez has the highest passer rating in the NFL next year, what then, huh? What then?

We'll have an All-Pro quarterback, that's what! Look out, Patriots. We're smoking crystal meth!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Today we have no hope. Rex staying, Rex running the show, Rex picking the GM, Rex owning the GM, Rex getting a "do-over". It's insane. It's madness.

SAR I
    Relax. Don't you know it is a 30 year process?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like we lost Caldwell. Hope Rex doesn't like Cohen. This is like sending your kids to the Manson Family day care center.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    An if we become a 10 or 11 win team next season what then. Face it folks short of a average QB this year we could have been a nine or ten win team. Dumping this whole season on Rex's shoulders is nothing but pure BS

Sorry about the double post
    Last edited by fltflo; 01-08-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Ohh, internet tough guy. First of all, if we ever meet, you're not gonna do anything. You think you will, but you won't. And if you did, it wouldn't end well for you. Don't be mad because I called it as I saw it. I've been a Jet fan for the same time you've had tickets. I want a SB more than anyone, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna cry like a little girl about a ****ing PRESS CONFERENCE, where nothing happened except the coach and owner answering questions. But you, like many other Jet fans, have Patriot envy. You want your SB and you want it now, and you want change every year until it happens. Doesn't work that way. Like Warfish, I applaud stability, and believe that changing regimes every four years does far more harm than good. Stop lisenting to talk radio and the media and try to see things from a realistic perspective. Ddi you want Rex fired two years ago? Bet you didn't. So what changed? Try to answer the question without sounding like a studio gangsta. Threats in real life don't faze me so I'm definitely not gonna worry about a threat on an internet message board.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    Maybe Woody Johnson is just a dimwit who is easily fooled and manipulated.
    What do you mean by 'maybe'?

dumbass gets handed EVERYTHING to him from the moment he was born.

I despise Woody Johnson.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex Ryan drafted the quarterback.

Rex Ryan ignored the rest of the offense.

Rex Ryan kept starting the quarterback.

Rex Ryan will start the quarterback next year too.

You blame Mark, you're actually blaming Rex.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I
    Again I ask you and the rest of the dump Rex clan, what if we become a 10 or 11 win team. Do you still dump Rex ?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again I ask you and the rest of the dump Rex clan, what if we become a 10 or 11 win team. Do you still dump Rex ?
    Yes, because it would be fool's gold.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    An if we become a 10 or 11 win team next season what then. Face it folks short of a average QB this year we could have been a nine or ten win team. Dumping this whole season on Rex's shoulders is nothing but pure BS.
    There is so much wrong in this post, I don't think the server has the bandwidth for any of us to correct.

10 or 11 wins? Ok- just a few questions.

We are $20M over the cap. So by cutting Pace, Scott, And both Smith's we can save $30M. So with the difference, we have to sign 7 draft picks, and then either resign or replace Greene, Slauson, Moore, Howard, Keller, Cumberland, Edwards, DeVito, Thomas, Bell, and Landry. Not to mention the cuts mentioned above.

Even after that, we have no QB. But maybe Cam Cameron can do better with Sanchez than he did with Flacco.

My prediction: Jets lose 12 games and Woody understands how difficult a year it was and extends Rex one additional season.