Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sar, you win, I give in

Sar, you win, I give in

After listening to today's farce, I agree with you......this BUFFOON of a head coach has to go. This guy is as clueless today as he was the day he was introduced. This will never get any better until he's gone. I'm throwing in the towel....SAR wins.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    After listening to today's farce, I agree with you......this BUFFOON of a head coach has to go. This guy is as clueless today as he was the day he was introduced. This will never get any better until he's gone. I'm throwing in the towel....SAR wins.
    I'm sorry.

It was actually the first time I wanted to be wrong. SAR doesn't win; we all lose.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Exactly. We all lose.

You also said Herm Edwards was the devil too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Ironic that Woody has aRextile dysfunction.

Tip your bartenders.

I'll be here all week?

Try the veal.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Its just depressing. Im going to lay off posting for awhile and just read the board. Theres no hope until 2014 the earliest. Be good fellas.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    You also said Herm Edwards was the devil too.
    I used to think Herman Edwards had Woody Johnson fooled, but this guy takes the cake.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm sorry.

It was actually the first time I wanted to be wrong. SAR doesn't win; we all lose.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I
    B.S. you don't want to see rex succeed in NY. just like fatso on the FAN, everything that comes out of your mouth is a negative remark about rex ryan. if it's not about football, then it's a shot at his wife, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Its just depressing. Im going to lay off posting for awhile and just read the board. Theres no hope until 2014 the earliest. Be good fellas.
    That's what I've been doing for quite some time now.
    I find it more better.

F*** these clowns.

Practice Squad
    Welcome aboard, Wrecks is a joke, our organization is dysfunctional, the ship is rudderless and the atmosphere is a circus. After 44 years this year did it to me, its quite comforting finally dropping my 44 year senseless and mindless loyalty. Lets enjoy life.

Woody loves the headlines, Rex gets them without even winning. they will promote Cohen to GM which means rex is here for the foreseable future no matter what

An if we become a 10 or 11 win team next season what then. Face it folks short of a average QB this year we could have been a nine or ten win team. Dumping this whole season on Rex's shoulders is nothing but pure BS.

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    B.S. you don't want to see rex succeed in NY. just like fatso on the FAN,
    +1

Two peas in a pod.

2014, no way. not with this owner. we will see the giants win before we see the jets ever even get back to the big game. the joe namath curse will continue.

Cool

Of course you're throwing in the towel. Because you're weak. Like a lot of the SOJF's posting in this thread. Weak-minded, gullible, lemming to the media, fair weather fans. Please, just go. Root for someone else, the Jets don't deserve you.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    B.S. you don't want to see rex succeed in NY. just like fatso on the FAN, everything that comes out of your mouth is a negative remark about rex ryan. if it's not about football, then it's a shot at his wife, etc. etc.
    You know what, you don't know me so don't judge me.

I'm a huge Jets fan, have sacrificed more than almost any other fan on Jets Insider or in the stadium, and bleed for this team, literally.

I don't "root" against the Jets. I root only against our enemies, only against those who can hurt us or stand in our way. Rex Ryan is one of those people.

I'm sorry he bamboozled you too, sorry you like his mouth, and his press, and his lifestyle. He is fooling you, thinks all Jets fans are stupid. You will see the light one day. You can apologize to me then.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    An if we become a 10 or 11 win team next season what then. Face it folks short of a average QB this year we could have been a nine or ten win team. Dumping this whole season on Rex's shoulders is nothing but pure BS.
    Rex Ryan drafted the quarterback.

Rex Ryan ignored the rest of the offense.

Rex Ryan kept starting the quarterback.

Rex Ryan will start the quarterback next year too.

You blame Mark, you're actually blaming Rex.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Of course you're throwing in the towel. Because you're weak. Like a lot of the SOJF's posting in this thread. Weak-minded, gullible, lemming to the media, fair weather fans. Please, just go. Root for someone else, the Jets don't deserve you.
    Gullible? Weak minded? LOL Look in the mirror.

It's bad enough the head coach has Woody Johnson fooled; don't let him mock you too. The reason the media is piling-on Rex Ryan is because it's deserved. You know, sometimes the media gets it right no matter what Rex Ryan's sexy thighs tell you.

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

All Pro
    Just keep repeating that in -24 hours, Rex will be gone. Because when you say it, it happens.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    +1

Two peas in a pod.
    Sar....and Francessa...are both right about Rex.

You dont have to like it...hell...I dont like it.

But they are right.

Charming buffoon who has found a mark in Woody Johnson.

-