Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can the NFL Step In !?

Can the NFL Step In !?

It's become painfully obvious that there appears to be something going on behind the scenes for Woody to have this undying loyalty to Rex. I mean if you listen to Rex's press conferences now they are beyond laughable...it shows a level of incompetence that is very scary. I realize Woody is the owner and can do what he wants. However, someone from the league office should step in just to see if there is more here than just an owner who is completely clueless...

No. This is our fate.

You know that episode of South Park where everyone in the world hounds and harasses Britney Spears in an attempt to kill her for harvest? We're Britney Spears.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You know that episode of South Park where everyone in the world hounds and harasses Britney Spears in an attempt to kill her for harvest? We're Britney Spears.
    Classic-------ARCHIVED.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    It's become painfully obvious that there appears to be something going on behind the scenes for Woody to have this undying loyalty to Rex. I mean if you listen to Rex's press conferences now they are beyond laughable...it shows a level of incompetence that is very scary. I realize Woody is the owner and can do what he wants. However, someone from the league office should step in just to see if there is more here than just an owner who is completely clueless...
    Dump Lock Ban

You're an idiot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Dump Lock Ban

You're an idiot.
    Well, you explain it then.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Today was an SNL sketch mocking the Jets...friggin hilarious, dead on mockumentary, based upon past boobery.

Except.... it was real.

And we are stuck with these idiots.

-

Thats so funny. I was thinking the same thing----today was an SNL skit! Couldn't be real.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I like where you're going with this.

Perhaps President Obama can step in, some sort of "sports bailout" that we can blame on Hurricane Sandy and get some FEMA action going.

SAR I

Obama, Messiah, please bail out the long sufferring Jet fan. Let the Defense Department run the Jets.

Dump Lock Ban

You're an idiot.
    An idiot ?...hmm..how do you explain Rex not able to put a coherent thought together regarding any aspect of this team...THEN tells the media that HE will get input from the GM !!!...what ??...so Rex is the GM now ?...this is beyond a circus now....someone has to dig deeper...something stinks very badly over there for this clown to be in charge...and don't kid yourself...REX is now in charge...this "GM" is going to be a puppet like I said since this charade of a GM search started....

Dump Lock Ban

You're an idiot.
    Lighten up---ever hear of gallows humor?

Just like MLB needs to "step in" with the Mets. Neither will happen. Dream on

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I like where you're going with this.

Perhaps President Obama can step in, some sort of "sports bailout" that we can blame on Hurricane Sandy and get some FEMA action going.

SAR I
    Woody Johnson hates white people!!!!!

-

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Woody Johnson hates white people!!!!!

-
    LOL. Thank you very, very much for a well needed guffaw to end an otherwise terrible day.

SAR I

The only way NFL comes in is

If Woody drops his pants at MetLife during a televised game with the Pats.

Cool

I wonder if other teams have fans like this.

The stupid...it burns!

I'd be willing to bet Woody is just that stupid. Simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Or like the movie "Idiocracy"

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    Everyone can say Rex is clueless and this is straight up from woody...not REX. its BS REX is a GOOD coach and because our fans want right now he had a good plan untill our franchise QB proved he regresses instead of stepping to the occation. Mark doesnt stand up and it gets throwm on rex...thats BS Rex is a good coach and when he leaves and takes a mediocore team to the championship we will hear oh we should have kept him ...hes under stupendis pressure and is doing his best the O sucked and there was no players to help him out maybe a running back like lacey caneveryone needs to relax.
    bring us back to ground and pound with a top ten pick...i think