Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can the NFL Step In !?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    It's become painfully obvious that there appears to be something going on behind the scenes for Woody to have this undying loyalty to Rex. I mean if you listen to Rex's press conferences now they are beyond laughable...it shows a level of incompetence that is very scary. I realize Woody is the owner and can do what he wants. However, someone from the league office should step in just to see if there is more here than just an owner who is completely clueless...
    I've said this before...

There's an easy litmus test that can be utilized. The media should've demanded at the presser...for Woody to show us his biceps for any kind of Rex tattoo. Be it a football related tattoo, or of a very personal intimate nature.

If no Rex tattoo appears anywhere on the upper body of Woody...then down with his pants, and carefully continue searching the nether regions, to see if it's hidden there.

If the media doesn't feel that it relates to any of their usual agendas. And are unwilling to utilize the stealth paparazzi spies, and hidden cameras in bathrooms/bedrooms, etc. Then you're right...Commish Goodell needs to officially step in, to conduct a thorough body search on Woody, for any Rex related tattoo shenanigans.

It's the only way to get to the bottom of this.

Jets fans have a right to know

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    I'd be willing to bet Woody is just that stupid. Simple as that!
    The NFL should test the owner's Wonderlic score and have a minimum to be one.

I bet Woody would fail.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SCITSCAT View Post
    Or like the movie "Idiocracy"
    LOL I was thinking about Idiocracy too, President NotSure! And the South Park Brittany Spears episode is spot on too.

I don't think Woody is mentally incompetent, though, so your plan to become his legal guardian isn't gonna work. Don't think any nefarious shenanigans are going on, I just think Rex is probably the best brown-noser in the history of sports.

But now that I think about it - REX is the boob who needs your guardianship. Do it. Do it now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    I've said this before...

There's an easy litmus test that can be utilized. The media should've demanded at the presser...for Woody to show us his biceps for any kind of Rex tattoo. Be it a football related tattoo, or of a very personal intimate nature.

If no Rex tattoo appears anywhere on the upper body of Woody...then down with his pants, and carefully continue searching the nether regions, to see if it's hidden there.

If the media doesn't feel that it relates to any of their usual agendas. And are unwilling to utilize the stealth paparazzi spies, and hidden cameras in bathrooms/bedrooms, etc. Then you're right...Commish Goodell needs to officially step in, to conduct a thorough body search on Woody, for any Rex related tattoo shenanigans.

It's the only way to get to the bottom of this.

Jets fans have a right to know
    hahahahaha LOL! Awesome post. I think the tattoo was done during an alien probe. That, or Lemmiwinks from South Park did it. Full cavity search!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's become painfully obvious that there appears to be something going on behind the scenes for Woody to have this undying loyalty to Rex. I mean if you listen to Rex's press conferences now they are beyond laughable...it shows a level of incompetence that is very scary. I realize Woody is the owner and can do what he wants. However, someone from the league office should step in just to see if there is more here than just an owner who is completely clueless...
    Come on man, now this is just stupidity.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Dump Lock Ban

You're an idiot.
    I second that motion, there's more than just him on here.........

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Cooler King, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Obama, Messiah, please bail out the long sufferring Jet fan. Let the Defense Department run the Jets.
    I work for the Defense Department. Trust me, you don't want that. If the Defense Department ran the Jets:

We would accept full responsibilty for our mistakes (but not the blame).
    Our front office would be incompetent.
    We would be over the cap, even after cutting 40 players.
    We would made bad decisions.

Wait a minute! That's no change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SCITSCAT View Post
    Or like the movie "Idiocracy"
    An awesome movie. It fits.
    Last edited by Jet Blast; 01-09-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Let the Defense Department run the Jets.
    Brings a new meaning to Ground and Pound and Shock and Awe

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can the NFL Step In !?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A perfect example of why some Jets Fans are an embarassement.

The NFL should "Step In"? Because you don't like the Coach, and you've crafted some what, conspiracy theory tin-foil-hat to explain why Rex is still here?