Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is just a supposition..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    so basically what youre saying is he could be the next bill polian but just because hes tied to the jets hes automatically and i think unfairly being coined as "unfit"
    I'm not "anti-Cohen." I'm just saying that a Bradway - Tannenbaum - Cohen succession plan isn't what I was hoping for. I'd like some new blood with fresh ideas that might bring to the organization a different approach to personnel planning. Getting someone from the NFC and a different geography could also be beneficial. Watching the Jets, Pats, Dolphins and Bills shuffle their Woodheads, Brad Smiths, Shaun Eliis', Tony Sporanos, etc. gets old. Maybe turning over some NFC West rocks might yield something.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    I dont buy that. Fact is, I dont think anything happened on the Jets without Rex's approval. I think Tannenbaum served REX, not the other way around. Tannenbaum was in awe of this brilliant coach and considering that Tannenbaum was never a personnel guy, he deferred to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    Yeah, keep spinning it until it makes logical sense.

Veteran
    I don't know why you guys do this to yourselves. Rather than trying to figure out the "logic" of this GM hunt, just wait to see what happens. Christ.