Thread: Sanchez will be our starting quarterback in 2013.

Sanchez will be our starting quarterback in 2013.

We need to stop kidding ourselves.

I just watched the Press Conference. It basically established what many of us already suspect. Mark Sanchez is going to be our starting quarterback next year.

Rex Ryan is a loser. I'm still watching the Press Conference as I type this and it's actually making me angry just listening to it.

Mark Sanchez is our starter.

He sucks so bad. He's worse than many teams back up quarterbacks. He's horrible. Just horrible.

And he's going to be our starting quarterback.

The worst quarterback ever is going to be our starter.

He's going to be our starter and he's going to suck and he's not going to bench him until week 8 or 9 and it just sucks. It just absolutely sucks.

This guy is a snake oil salesman.

I don't even know what to say right now. Rex Ryan honestly sounds delusional right now. This is double-talking gibberish about everything.

I feel like we don't have a football team anymore. All we have is this reality TV freak show that resides somehow in the NFL.

I am so pessimistic after seeing this Press Conference.

Next season is going to be a train wreck again.

Mark Sanchez is going to be our starter and he's going to totally suck.

It will be up to the GM to get rid of him. If Mark is on this team Rex will make sure he starts the season after some bogus pretend competition.

He actually used the "gives us a best chance to win" line again today! Unbelievable!

BOO THIS MAN

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

I just watched the Press Conference. It basically established what many of us already suspect. Mark Sanchez is going to be our starting quarterback next year.

Rex Ryan is a loser. I'm still watching the Press Conference as I type this and it's actually making me angry just listening to it.

He sucks so bad. He's worse than many teams back up quarterbacks. He's horrible. Just horrible.

He's going to be our starter and he's going to suck and he's not going to bench him until week 8 or 9 and it just sucks. It just absolutely sucks.

I don't even know what to say right now. Rex Ryan honestly sounds delusional right now. This is double-talking gibberish about everything.

I feel like we don't have a football team anymore. All we have is this reality TV freak show that resides somehow in the NFL.

There are many ways to handle this frustrating situation. Here's what I do...

CHOOSE AN ALTERNATE TEAM TO ROOT FOR.

Yes your main team will always be the Jets, but find an alternate team to root for that isn't all messed up from top to bottom. This way you have an outlet to turn to for a good time. You have somewhere to go that isn't filled with frustration and anger. My alternate team is the Broncos. I know Peyton Manning will be fun to watch, and it's a great story he's putting together out there in Denver. I know Peyton Manning won't let me down this year. I have something left to watch and root for that won't piss me off. I suggest you do the same for the rest of the season and from now on. You'll be surprised just how much better you feel once you do this. All of a sudden you won't really care as much about the turmoil of the New York Jets and you'll be able to enjoy watching football again.

Look at the bright side...Jets will have the #1 pick in the 2014 draft

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post

Yes your main team will always be the Jets, but find an alternate team to root for that isn't all messed up from top to bottom. This way you have an outlet to turn to for a good time. You have somewhere to go that isn't filled with frustration and anger. My alternate team is the Broncos. I know Peyton Manning will be fun to watch, and it's a great story he's putting together out there in Denver. I know Peyton Manning won't let me down this year. I have something left to watch and root for that won't piss me off. I suggest you do the same for the rest of the season and from now on. You'll be surprised just how much better you feel once you do this. All of a sudden you won't really care as much about the turmoil of the New York Jets and you'll be able to enjoy watching football again.
    Thanks but I'm gonna' be like the band on the Titanic.

Peyton sucks. I hope he loses to the Ravens.

Rookie

Yes yes but please tell us how do you really feel about Sanchez?

Veteran

You should probably find an alternate forum.

Good post

I wish half these posters would root for another team,then they could whine, cry, and denegrate on another teams forum site.Nobody said anything about Sanchez being the starter next year,period. And if he is,the first time he implodes will be the last time,that should be fairly obvious, even to the doom and gloomers

Why does this organization recruit the whiniest fans?

It's been obvious Rex hasn't given up on Mark. As I've said before everyone seems to agree he has the physical tools. Rex has 8 months to work on his head issues. Hopefully a new QB coach will help since it's clear Rex will stick with him if there is any chance he can suceed.

No chance Sanchez starts outside of injury...

Rex almost lost his dream job because his quarterback is garbage. There's just no chance he lets that happen again.

Whether we trade for someone or draft someone, it will be another player.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    This has been HASHED AND REHASHED. Another unnecessary thread cluttering up the main board is ridiculous.