Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rob Ryan goes off on Dallas

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Rob has 2 Super Bowl rings with the Pats ..
    As a LB coach. Lol

Francesca with a good line. When does Rob's clock start for the 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I believe that had everything to do with Romo, not Ryan
    Agreed, but you can't fire Romo at this point.

If i were a team with a bottom of the barrel defense, i would hire Rob Ryan in a second. The Ryan's never have defenses. And even this years Cowboys defense did pretty good considering all of the injuries.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dam you just described a whiny Jet fan to a tee..
    The only thing worse than a whiny Jet fan is another Jet fan continually calling other Jet fans whiny, SOJF's and chicken littles.

Maybe when our team, who plays in the largest media market in the country, can actually get to a Super Bowl once since 1969, we'll have more to cheer about.

Until then, I think the people in charge deserve the criticism. It's been well-earned.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Well, if Jerry Jones is so smart and what you say is correct, then WHY did Jerry hire him in the first place????

You are absolutely ridiculous in your hatred for Rex Ryan.
    Probably because his brother had just come off his second consecutive AFCCG appearance.

We were all fooled.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    The only thing worse than a whiny Jet fan is another Jet fan continually calling other Jet fans whiny, SOJF's and chicken littles.

Maybe when our team, who plays in the largest media market in the country, can actually get to a Super Bowl once since 1969, we'll have more to cheer about.

Until then, I think the people in charge deserve the criticism. It's been well-earned.
    I call them the way I see them like you allegedly do.. I totally agree with discussion on how the team could improve going forward.. I was totally disgusted the way this year played out.. But honest positive yet critical discussion is not what happens and if you think it does your blind.. What is posted is the rants of whiny,SOJF chicken littles..

Jets Insider VIP
    I call them the way I see them like you allegedly do.. I totally agree with discussion on how the team could improve going forward.. I was totally disgusted the way this year played out.. But honest positive yet critical discussion is not what happens and if you think it does your blind.. What is posted is the rants of whiny,SOJF chicken littles..
    But you have no tolerance for anyone who dares question the so-called "improvements," particulary if you don't agree with their opinions and thus, the labels.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    But you have no tolerance for anyone who dares question the so-called "improvements," particulary if you don't agree with their opinions and thus, the labels.
    Here's what's funny.. I think Rex absolutely did enough to get his butt fired and should have been.. He has not shown in 4 years that he's a complete HC. It's possible that in time he may become a complete one but like BB and Pete Carroll it probably won't be in his first opportunity..And I like Rex.. I think Woody has alot to learn about being a good owner.. The difference between me and most others is I don't post the same negative crap post after post and day after day.. I don't look at every move as a dumb one and criticize it before it becomes one.. And last I don't think I would be a good GM or HC because I'm just a fan and don't have the background for it..It's obvious many here think they would be.. On the other hand I would probably would make a good owner because I would hire the best available GM and stay the F_ck out of his way..

Woody is being a stubborn mule here.

And if Rex ends up staying for anything longer than the 2013 season, he would demonstrate just that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

And if Rex ends up staying for anything longer than the 2013 season, he would demonstrate just that.
    You got Bray Bray back your life is complete..

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Or it would demonstrate that the Jets showed vast improvement overall...

Here's what's funny.. I think Rex absolutely did enough to get his butt fired and should have been.. He has not shown in 4 years that he's a complete HC. It's possible that in time he may become a complete one but like BB and Pete Carroll it probably won't be in his first opportunity..And I like Rex.. I think Woody has alot to learn about being a good owner.. The difference between me and most others is I don't post the same negative crap post after post and day after day.. I don't look at every move as a dumb one and criticize it before it becomes one.. And last I don't think I would be a good GM or HC because I'm just a fan and don't have the background for it..It's obvious many here think they would be.. On the other hand I would probably would make a good owner because I would hire the best available GM and stay the F_ck out of his way..
    I rember that when you hire me. Lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I rember that when you hire me. Lol.
    Done deal search is over you will get a blank check in the mail..

Done deal search is over you will get a blank check in the mail..
    Be sure to sign it this time.
    Last edited by C Mart; 01-09-2013 at 04:24 PM.

You got Bray Bray back your life is complete..
    Not if they don't re-sign him.....

Hence my "RE-SIGN ME, DAMMIT!!" moniker.

With Rex and Sanchez staying on, the circus is guaranteed one more year. SO why not add another clown to the show?

SIgn this beast.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you.

That's very fair.

At least I know where you stand in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    As a LB coach. Lol
    Tai-Mai, love the username. Are we previously acquainted? PM if so.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    No more Ryan's in New York please.
    As much as I would love to see it, I don't think Rex & Rob could ever work together for the same team, they would fight and argue like cats and dogs.

Just my opinion.

How does Ryan get fired, yet Garrett keeps his job? Garrett should have been fired last year.