Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chad Pennington as QB Coach

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    this signing would probably be the best move the jets can make. he has all the tools to make a great coach.maybe down the line.he could replace ryan.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho Ho He He He He LOL LOL LOL LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

Thank you for cheering me up, bro. Really needed that after the last two days.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho Ho He He He He LOL LOL LOL LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

Thank you for cheering me up, bro. Really needed that after the last two days.

SAR I
    Let me see. We let Chad go and he was signed by Miami. He then went on to win the division with an injured arm. Now we want to get him back as a QB coach after he is worth 30 million, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho Ho He He He He LOL LOL LOL LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    this signing would probably be the best move the jets can make. he has all the tools to make a great coach.maybe down the line.he could replace ryan.
    I agree, the Jets can't tempt Chad with money. He's already wealthy. But perhaps a chance to turn the career of Mark Sanchez around, and show his smarts in his old team in NY could sway him. I could see this happening.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    I agree, the Jets can't tempt Chad with money. He's already wealthy. But perhaps a chance to turn the career of Mark Sanchez around, and show his smarts in his old team in NY could sway him. I could see this happening.
    I think we disrespected him when we picked Farve and Miami won the division with Chad. He had the last word with Sparano and his wildcat. He is onto being an owner not a coach.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Let me see. We let Chad go and he was signed by Miami. He then went on to win the division with an injured arm. Now we want to get him back as a QB coach after he is worth 30 million, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho Ho He He He He LOL LOL LOL LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

He did nothing in Miami but take advantage of two Hall of Fame quarterbacks who had injuries like his in other years.

His departure led to the best 3 year run in team history.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

He did nothing in Miami but take advantage of two Hall of Fame quarterbacks who had injuries like his in other years.
    His departure led to the best 3 year run in team history.
    SAR I
    Well we see what Sparano did for our offense with Tebow. Chad was QBing the team that won the division that year. He stuck it to us.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Well we see what Sparano did for our offense with Tebow. Chad was QBing the team that won the division that year. He stuck it to us.

The season was over before Chad came in Week 17, didn't matter much, I didn't even go. He did a good job down there, running the Wildcat decoy position. Ronnie Brown was the QB of that team. Wish we had Dan Henning though. He was the win for that particular squad.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark Sanchezington?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

The season was over before Chad came in Week 17, didn't matter much, I didn't even go. He did a good job down there, running the Wildcat decoy position. Ronnie Brown was the QB of that team. Wish we had Dan Henning though. He was the win for that particular squad.

SAR I
    Chad had a leadership quality I wish Sanchez had. Chad had it from day 1, Sanchez has a better arm but never had leadership. We need an Andrew Luck, a Mathew Stafford, whatever QB that makes the team believe. We need that to succeed, so we can enjoy our games again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

The season was over before Chad came in Week 17, didn't matter much, I didn't even go.
    SAR I
    That was a fun week & ultimately led to the Jets bringing in the "Ryan & Sanchez dynasty".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ThMGXevvM

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gcherd View Post
    That was a fun week & ultimately led to the Jets bringing in the "Ryan & Sanchez dynasty".
    In 10 years time, history will show that Chad Pennington's wasted 7 seasons in New York ruined our chances for a Super Bowl.

Chad was given the keys to the greatest Jets team since the 1960s and did nothing with it. He had a Top 5 offensive line, a Hall of Fame running back, legitimate playmakers and talented wide receivers, and he couldn't play well in a high-pressure game if his life depended upon it.

SAR I