Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Andy Reid on FAN with the Fatman

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    731
    Post Thanks / Like

    Andy Reid on FAN with the Fatman

    Said he is "sitting in" on the Chiefs' GM interview process. Where's the outrage???

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're kidding, right?

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, we aint alone.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Wow, we aint alone.
    Not only that but the Browns are planning on hiring a HC before a GM.

    So all three teams left are doing essentially the same thing.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool

    Considering the "sky is falling" mentality of chicken littles here on this website, I think it's an appropriate question. Sure wish someone would give a legit answer.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Not only that but the Browns are planning on hiring a HC before a GM.

    So all three teams left are doing essentially the same thing.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    But our owner is a retard.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    19,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    Said he is "sitting in" on the Chiefs' GM interview process. Where's the outrage???
    You won't here any from the dipsh!t media because Andy Reid isn't Rex Ryan and the Chiefs aren't the Jets.......all is right in the football universe.....

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee_Jet View Post
    But our owner is a retard.
    But a rich one.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Considering the "sky is falling" mentality of chicken littles here on this website, I think it's an appropriate question. Sure wish someone would give a legit answer.
    Because Jets fan lead the league in whining.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, because the Kansas City Chiefs doing what we're doing makes us look great.

    ON OUR WAY NE-LIKE DYNASTY NOW!

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    You're kidding, right?
    Yes & no. Just pointing out what a hypocrite (yeah, we all knew that already) Fatman is. How dare Rex sit in on the GM interviews. Coaches NEVER do that. But when his buddy Andy Reid does the same, well..........

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    Yes & no. Just pointing out what a hypocrite (yeah, we all knew that already) Fatman is. How dare Rex sit in on the GM interviews. Coaches NEVER do that. But when his buddy Andy Reid does the same, well..........
    I think it's more about because Rex is on a downward spiral and he shouldn't have any say on the matter when all he's done since arriving in Florham Park is regress as a Head Coach.

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I think it's more about because Rex is on a downward spiral and he shouldn't have any say on the matter when all he's done since arriving in Florham Park is regress as a Head Coach.
    Can't say I disagree

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andy Reid is well respected around the league as a head coach, Rex Ryan is not. The Jets franchise is currently being laughed at around the sports world (butt fumbles, jokes on twitter, Vilma's references, clown jokes, tattoos, toe sucking and on and on).

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Andy Reid is well respected around the league as a head coach, Rex Ryan is not. The eagles franchise has been one of the best run franchises in the league for some time now. The Jets franchise is currently being laughed at around the sports world (butt fumbles, jokes on twitter, Vilma's references, clown jokes, tattoos, toe sucking and on and on).
    Agree with some of your points, but the last 2 seasons after they (the Eagles) went and acquired all of that high priced talent, they've sucked.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan is the laughing stock of the league---His sycophants on this channel are the laughing stocks of Jets Insider.

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    673
    Post Thanks / Like
    The answer is simple. It's NEW YORK! That's what you get............

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Considering the "sky is falling" mentality of chicken littles here on this website, I think it's an appropriate question. Sure wish someone would give a legit answer.
    Since when are the Chiefs or Browns -- two doormat franchises from the past decade or more -- the measuring stick for smart front office thinking?

    Just because these stupid teams do it this way doesn't mean it's right. It is actually a bad sign.

    But go ahead and keep thinking this is how good teams operate.

    Championship.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,700
    Post Thanks / Like
    You all know the answer to that.

    And if you don't, you are a bigger dumass than the people you are accusing of being a dumass.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us