Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Russian Zorbing Disaster

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Russians sound like they are robbing someone at gunpoint even when watching a friend bite the dust.
    Similarly with German.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjcmnPYR2Uo

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    This just in...

    Officials in the Land of Calm are considering zorbing an annoying moron to Japan.

    More at 11.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    What were they doing in your driveway, anyhoo?


    -
    LOL.

    You on fire today.

  4. #24
    Heard about this yesterday, but didn’t see the video.
    Starts out ok, but quickly goes bad, and then terrible.
    I might want to pass on taking the kids tubing this year…

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    That's the second round of the interview process for Jets GM.

    Thought the exact same thing...

  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,258
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    That's the second round of the interview process for Jets GM.


    Well played sir...well played indeed.

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,968
    I'm trying to picture the second guy calling in sick.

    Hello, this is Vladmir.

    What is it.

    I cant come in today.

    WHy not, Vladmir, this is unacceptable.

    You know those giant balls they push you down the mountain in?

    What?!!!

    Zorb's.

    What are you talking about?

    I got into a Zorb, got pushed down the mountain, went off the course and plummeted into a ravine. I hurt my head.

    Why would you do that.

    Denis is dead, he's not coming in either.

    What!!!!? Now I have to re-schedule 4 brain surgeries.

    6, I was doing two more today.

    Ok, Now I have to reschedule 6! This is bull***t.

    I'm on Utube.

    What?!!!

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm trying to picture the second guy calling in sick.

    Hello, this is Vladmir.

    What is it.

    I cant come in today.

    WHy not, Vladmir, this is unacceptable.

    You know those giant balls they push you down the mountain in?

    What?!!!

    Zorb's.

    What are you talking about?

    I got into a Zorb, got pushed down the mountain, went off the course and plummeted into a ravine. I hurt my head.

    Why would you do that.

    Denis is dead, he's not coming in either.

    What!!!!? Now I have to re-schedule 4 brain surgeries.

    6, I was doing two more today.

    Ok, Now I have to reschedule 6! This is bull***t.

    I'm on Utube.

    What?!!!
    LMAO

    What's up with you today? You're killin it!

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,094
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm trying to picture the second guy calling in sick.

    Hello, this is Vladmir.

    What is it.

    I cant come in today.

    WHy not, Vladmir, this is unacceptable.

    You know those giant balls they push you down the mountain in?

    What?!!!

    Zorb's.

    What are you talking about?

    I got into a Zorb, got pushed down the mountain, went off the course and plummeted into a ravine. I hurt my head.

    Why would you do that.

    Denis is dead, he's not coming in either.

    What!!!!? Now I have to re-schedule 4 brain surgeries.

    6, I was doing two more today.

    Ok, Now I have to reschedule 6! This is bull***t.

    I'm on Utube.

    What?!!!
    That's actually some impressive writing there, 32Green. Have you ever given any thought to what dinosaur you would have been, if you were a dinosaur?

  10. #30
    At what point do the dudes in the Zorb realize they're effed? And is there a sliver of hope in their heads thinking maybe this will play out like Indiana Jonesish and the Zorb will still protect us on impact.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    LOL.

    You on fire today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    LMAO

    What's up with you today? You're killin it!
    Someone's abzorbed with 32.

  12. #32
    the way the Zorb veers off course you have to assume that Sanchez launched it.

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,968
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Someone's abzorbed with 32.
    DUde, he's a genius, this "L".

    I like the way this "L" plays the game.

    -

  14. #34
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,968
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    That's actually some impressive writing there, 32Green. Have you ever given any thought to what dinosaur you would have been, if you were a dinosaur?
    I like this "SHakin".

    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    At what point do the dudes in the Zorb realize they're effed?
    At some point they had to see the horrified gape-jawed Zorb wrangler running behind them waving his hands..and then he fades into the distance.

    It was at that point.


    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    the way the Zorb veers off course you have to assume that Sanchez launched it.


  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    DUde, he's a genius, this "L".

    I like the way this "L" plays the game.

    -
    Big L's new avatar is a stroke of genius. Hilarious.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,710
    Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' <sings>

    ...


    Big Wheel Keep on Turnin' .... <sings some more>

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Big L's new avatar is a stroke of genius. Hilarious.
    Why thank you.

    Works on many levels, too, IMO.

  18. #38
    I honestly didn't think you could die from falling off a cliff whilst inside a giant inflatable ball.


    cartoons have apparently lied to me all my life

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,971
    I feel nothing. That mountain landscape looks like the kind of place you'd go to off yourself anyway. God it was a depressing landscape

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,122
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I feel nothing. That mountain landscape looks like the kind of place you'd go to off yourself anyway. God it was a depressing landscape
    In Soviet Russia, landscape mountains you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us