Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 162

Thread: Tweets & News 1/10

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Bilingual. Is that part of the Rooney rule too?
    Nah that means he speaks offense and defense

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Bilingual. Is that part of the Rooney rule too?
    maybe woody thinks the new gm can explain the next regime's coaching and drafting failures in another language so fewer people can follow it.

  3. #83
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,810
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    "So, Tom, who would you want as your OC?"

    "I was thinking Brian Schottenheimer. I think he's a real up and comer."

    "thank you very much for your time. we will not validate your parking."

    I think Tom Gamble was then subsequently shoved inside a Russian Zorbo and left to fend for himself on a snowy mountainside.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Yes, because someone reported it. As far as I know, no one has said anything about how Popp's interview went.
    It hasn't even been confirmed that he actually did interview.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    Nah that means he speaks offense and defense
    Then he's more advanced than the Jets HC

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    It hasn't even been confirmed that he actually did interview.
    Montreal paper did:

    Herb Zurkowsky ‏@HerbZurkowsky1
    Not only is #Als' GM Jim Popp on NY Jets' radar, been told he already has interviewed. And Jets officials may have flown to NC to see him!

  7. #87
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    As @MaryKayCabot reported, Browns meeting again today with former Cardinals HC Ken Whisenhunt.

  8. #88
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets are compiling a list of offensive coordinator candidates. Here's an intriguing option: Jim Zorn, who most recently was Chiefs QBs coach

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets are compiling a list of offensive coordinator candidates. Here's an intriguing option: Jim Zorn, who most recently was Chiefs QBs coach

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Borg hates getting his...well, you know...

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Borg hates getting his...well, you know...
    Bor-go..

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Bor-go..

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets are compiling a list of offensive coordinator candidates. Here's an intriguing option: Jim Zorn, who most recently was Chiefs QBs coach
    Assuming the Jets would need to offer jobs to existing assistants as opposed to Oc's here are two existing QB coaches I would take a flier on as OC.

    Ken Zampese QB coach for Cin and Clyde Christensen Qb coach for Ind.

  16. #96
    Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    RT @BobLabriola: Steelers respond to Chris Rainey's arrest this morning by waiving him on this afternoon.



    Gone..No wasting of their time.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    RT @BobLabriola: Steelers respond to Chris Rainey's arrest this morning by waiving him on this afternoon.



    Gone..No wasting of their time.
    Yes....just one more reason why they are a GREAT franchise. Inmates DO NOT run the assylum.

  18. #98
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    Assuming the Jets would need to offer jobs to existing assistants as opposed to Oc's here are two existing QB coaches I would take a flier on as OC.

    Ken Zampese QB coach for Cin and Clyde Christensen Qb coach for Ind.
    Don't they have to be either fired or their contract up for us to even inter Jew without getting permission?

    The promotion rule is only for HC/GMs.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Yes....just one more reason why they are a GREAT franchise. Inmates DO NOT run the assylum.
    Except when it comes to rape allegations.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Yes....just one more reason why they are a GREAT franchise. Inmates DO NOT run the assylum.
    Yeah but BigBen is still a starter - great franchise - just sayin.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us