Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/10

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    You mean a soul patch?
    I call it the target.

#FaceNaughty

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @BrianCoz: RT @JackCurryYES: Breaking news: Yogi Berra said he is thinking of joining Twitter. I am serious.
    The potential Epic-ness of this should not be understated.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with Schotty wasn't his game planning. It was his in game calling and failure to adjust.
    The problem with Brian Schottenheimer was Wrecks Ryan and Mark Sadchez.

Rex refused to allow Shotty to force feed Mark Sadchez his offensive scheme always falling back to that Ground and Pound garbage .

Mark Sadchez was too stupid to learn the offense that Chad Pennington ran in his 1st yr under Mangini as HC.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    The problem with Brian Schottenheimer was Wrecks Ryan and Mark Sadchez.

Rex refused to allow Shotty to force feed Mark Sadchez his offensive scheme always falling back to that Ground and Pound garbage .

Mark Sadchez was too stupid to learn the offense that Chad Pennington ran in his 1st yr under Mangini as HC.
    No because Pennington went to Miami (under Tony Sparano) and had a career year. Farve went to Minnesota and had a career year, playing much better before he was injured with the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It depends on the meaning of the term "personality" While it can mean taking charge, it can also mean "out there and heart on the sleeve"

We already have that kind of guy.
    I don't take strong personality that way at all. That's more of an emotional personality.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean a soul patch?
    It goes by a few names.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No because Pennington went to Miami (under Tony Sparano) and had a career year. Farve went to Minnesota and had a career year, playing much better before he was injured with the Jets.
    Ok thanks.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I don't take strong personality that way at all. That's more of an emotional personality.
    Strong personality is a type A.

Woody wants someone who is introverted and someone who would likely cave when confronted by a moronic coach when he suggests something F'n stupid.

Cohen has already moved into his new office.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    No Jets made the PFWA All-Pro team. Don't express your shock all at once. #Jets

This is interesting.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jags new GM David Caldwell on why he went back to Jets for 2nd time: "Shad (Khan) made me go to NY to visit the Jets." #nyj
    If Rex\Woody have any balls at all they will find a way to subtly shut these two out this year. Even better feed them misinformation to embarass them.

Actually, the Corps sent me to what was basically a Public Affairs Dis-information school in the '90's. Maybe I should apply for what would be the most fun job I ever had. "SVP in charge of messing with the minds of the Press." How cool would that be?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    Strong personality is a type A.

Woody wants someone who is introverted and someone who would likely cave when confronted by a moronic coach when he suggests something F'n stupid.

Cohen has already moved into his new office.
    There you go again. You were happy last night with my asking the columnist and now this.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stu Cowan ‏@StuCowan1
    Alouettes GM Jim Popp admits he wants a job in the NFL @mtlgazette: http://www.montrealgazette.com/sport...444/story.html

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There you go again. You were happy last night with my asking the columnist and now this.
    Sure, that was before Tony Pauline informed the readers of his draft site how bad things were going.

After reading the tweet that Cohen was not the guy, I had a little hope. I think the exact quote was "unless the roof caves in."

It's apparent that Woody has several mandates for the new GM. It's not just one guy reporting it. It's Tony, it's the local papers n NY, it's Florio's site quoting league insiders.

So tell me, is everyone wrong and the only reason the Jets don't have a GM yet is because we haven't found a qualified candidate yet?

Has anyone heard how the latest round of interviews went? I find it hard to believe that nothing leaked yet, like the "disappointing interview" bull crap we heard after Gamble's interview. If any of the stories coming out are true, my guess is that the roof is caving in right now.

It says something that Caldwell chose the Jaguars over us.

I would almost rather they not hire anyone, that way Next January Woody can do what he should have done a week ago, and clean house.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sam Gordon ‏@Sam_Gordon6
    I'm through to the finals of my school's spelling bee. I compete against the winners from each grade tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Runs harder and faster than Greene AND is smart. Sign that little beast!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quite frankly this has been a rather boring day. No word on if the interviews took place or how they went. No word on the candidates being interviewed tomorrow.

Either the Jets are really starting to be secretive or something is brewing in terms of a hire.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quite frankly this has been a rather boring day. No word on if the interviews took place or how they went. No word on the candidates being interviewed tomorrow.

Either the Jets are really starting to be secretive or something is brewing in terms of a hire.
    It's just that Pettine isn't there to tell the entire world what we're doing, lol.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope your right. Out of the ones we have set up for today and tomorrow, who do you favor? Gaine? Popp?

Regardless, I hope we at least start our second interviews by Monday.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think no news is bad news. Jets would be leaking something if there was anything positive. Still, I'm surprised we've received no information at all. Agents usually leak something to boost their clients.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by norm428 View Post
    I think no news is bad news. Jets would be leaking something if there was anything positive. Still, I'm surprised we've received no information at all. Agents usually leak something to boost their clients.
    I'm not sure. The Gamble interview leaked out. The info that candidates were interviewing leaked out.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

"@mortreport: Rob Chudzinksi is a done deal. He is the Browns new head coach. Confirmed."

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are we really going to panic because we have not heard any leaks regarding the interviews today and tomorrow?