Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/10

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    While I don't think Pettine is any great shakes, I have a feeling he would know how to rattle Sanchez.
    Pettine vs Sanchez is not fair.
    As soon as Pettine went to Bills, Rex told Woody now we have to find another QB.
    Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

While I don't think Pettine is any great shakes, I have a feeling he would know how to rattle Sanchez.
    As soon as Pettine went to Bills, Rex told Woody now we have to find another QB.
    As if the way to rattle Sanchez is some secret, lol.

rattle sanchez? tebow rattled him.

Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    #Steelers RT @Gator_sports: Former UF running back Chris Rainey is in the Alachua County jail for a domestic battery charge.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    #Steelers RT @Gator_sports: Former UF running back Chris Rainey is in the Alachua County jail for a domestic battery charge.
    lol @ professional athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Two candidates for the Jaguars HC job are expected to be 49ers OC Greg Roman and Rams OC Brian Schottenheimer.
    Imagine the Jets hired Caldwell (who so many wanted to happen) and started his tenure off by interviewing Schotty for HC, this place would have pissed itself.

Tony Pauline on the draft board mentioned that the Jets are not looking for a "strong personality" in their GM. That's why Gamble "interviewed poorly". Not feeling optimistic about the future of los jests at the moment

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    Yes. Not his first arrest: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...stating-rainey RT @BeClear112: @RapSheet same guy who once texted his girlfriend at UF "time to die"

Alonso Rojas ‏@ARojasKU18
    @AlbertBreer FDNY just showed up at airport to cheer on JETS GM candidate Brian Gaine This city is showing they want a former NYJ player!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Tony Pauline on the draft board mentioned that the Jets are not looking for a "strong personality" in their GM. That's why Gamble "interviewed poorly". Not feeling optimistic about the future of los jests at the moment
    Franky I could care less about personality. I want a guy who knows football and how to scout personnel.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Franky I could care less about personality. I want a guy who knows football and how to scout personnel.
    Unfortunately you are not the guy hiring a GM. Woody is and he does not want to rattle WRECKS cage at all!

All League
    So they're are looking for someone submissive. Awesome. God forbid we get someone in charge that would have the stones to tell the owner and idiot HC "No."

Jets Insider VIP
    If this is true this is a disgrace!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    by fielding a defense?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    So they're are looking for someone submissive. Awesome. God forbid we get someone in charge that would have the stones to tell the owner and idiot HC "No."
    Then hire Rex's wife!

(or so I'm told)

This is absolutely ridiculous what's going on in this forum. Mood swings are occurring at the drop of every rumor. We go from "Yay they are interviewing good candidates" to "Boo! They "supposedly" don't want a strong personality".

Everybody calm down and let the process go through.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    We're getting a sock puppet for Rex/Woody. This franchise is doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    This is absolutely ridiculous what's going on in this forum. Mood swings are occurring at the drop of every rumor. We go from "Yay they are interviewing good candidates" to "Boo! They "supposedly" don't want a strong personality".

Everybody calm down and let the process go through.
    NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Boy, your jokes get funnier and funnier.

Keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Then hire Rex's wife!

(or so I'm told)
    I'd wager that she's not the submissive one, Rex is.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2