Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Quarterback named "MATT" will be on our roster Next Year?

Sounds Good

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Matt Moore to compete with Sanchez (and Win starting Job). Macelroy is #3. Draft a QB in rd 3.
    I like Moore, we can win with him.Much more composed than Sanchez

Undrafted Free Agent
    Praying it's Flynn somehow, some way.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Looking forward to that Matt Flacco and Matt Manning game on Saturday aren't ya?

Manning is past the age when it became a rule, but a sub-rule is your last name can be Manning but this can be a lot harder to achieve. And Flacco is just an aberration that won't get anywhere anyway.

Moore or Flynn are the only significant improvements over Sanchebowelroy.

As long as his name isn't Mark or Greg sign me up really.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Forget it, man. At every turn we see the enormity of our "management's" incompetence, especially related to drafting and player development.
    It's often said, but it truly is comical.
    Then there is this fallacy that's been parroted since the day Sanchez was drafted that he can "make all the throws".

I saw Darren Sharper on NFL Network, who Pick 6ed him 90+ yards, respond to someone who brainlessly said that with a giggle, shake of the head, and the. He said it 2 times in row,"He CAN'T make all the throws, He CAN'T make all the throws", then the rest of the analysts just blew it off, didn't address Sharper and went on to the next topic.

I just can't wait to see the next QB the Jets draft, hopefully they'll take the approach even an idiot would take. Get the anti Sanchez, 6'5 240 with a cannon. The same way the next HC should have some discipline implemented in the team.

I can't watch another down of Sanchez, I'm not alone, Woody Johnson knows this too. Going to be interesting how this plays out. Billionaires have huge egos, he's being mocked, and it will continue with the 36th ranked QB starting for his team. There are 32 teams in the NFL, right? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    As long as his name isn't Tim, Mark, or Greg sign me up really.
    FIXED.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    Then there is this fallacy that's been parroted since the day Sanchez was drafted that he can "make all the throws".

I saw Darren Sharper on NFL Network, who Pick 6ed him 90+ yards, respond to someone who brainlessly said that with a giggle, shake of the head, and the. He said it 2 times in row,"He CAN'T make all the throws, He CAN'T make all the throws", then the rest of the analysts just blew it off, didn't address Sharper and went on to the next topic.

I just can't wait to see the next QB the Jets draft, hopefully they'll take the approach even an idiot would take. Get the anti Sanchez, 6'5 240 with a cannon. The same way the next HC should have some discipline implemented in the team.

I can't watch another down of Sanchez, I'm not alone, Woody Johnson knows this too. Going to be interesting how this plays out. Billionaires have huge egos, he's being mocked, and it will continue with the 36th ranked QB starting for his team. There are 32 teams in the NFL, right? Haha.
    Agree.

Sanchez never could make all the throws with authority.

You want to challenge defenses and make them cover the entire field?

Go get the big QB with cannon arm and highest possible ceiling of the QBs available in the draft, maybe you get lucky.

This pistol, read option bs won't last... Those QBs always get hurt.
    Last edited by Monsterxman; 01-12-2013 at 04:39 PM.