Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Quarterback named "MATT" will be on our roster Next Year?

Please let it be Barkley.

Please no USC QB

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Please let it be Barkley.
    These are the two scenarios that i think will be played out.1,We keep sanchez and have him compete with Matt Moore for the starting job.2,We, work out a trade with Seattle for Matt Flynn, and draft a QB in the middle rounds. I would like Tyler Bray to be the one.Let him sit for a year or two. We need a good QB coach though. Wow, so much happening this offseason,man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The goal is to find a "good" quarterback. Not a "better than Sanchez" QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    I would take Mathew Stafford for our whole Offense and start from there.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I would take Mathew Stafford for our whole Offense and start from there.
    Yup, but unfortunately Matt Millen is no longer the GM so that ain't happening.

I would take Matt Flynn, Moore or Barkley. I can't see any of them being worse than Sanchez. Flynn and Barkley have decent upside while Moore would be a stopgap.

I read somwhere

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Yup, but unfortunately Matt Millen is no longer the GM so that ain't happening.

I would take Matt Flynn, Moore or Barkley. I can't see any of them being worse than Sanchez. Flynn and Barkley have decent upside while Moore would be a stopgap.
    I read somewhere else,and i forgot where, that Stafford could be available in a trade.What the reasons were, i forget?????I read this like two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Saracen.

That is f**king great. " Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose." One of the great shows ever.

Matt Robinson.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Like The Man Said:

All League
    I wouldn't mind Matt Moore, Hasselbeck, or Stafford, but Stafford will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    That is f**king great. " Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose." One of the great shows ever.
    "Put me in, Coach Taylor."

Loved that show. With all those gorgeous women, why not? Aimee Teegarde, Minka Kelly, Connie Britton, and my personal favorite, Adrianne Palicki
    (plus many others) all made a lasting impression. Good Lord, what babes.

Memories

Quote Originally Posted by jetfan29 View Post
    Like The Man Said:
    Maybe we can get Bruce Harper out of retirement,what our offense needs

After the "Boy Blunder", no way they would have the balls.
    I still can't get over the fact that Sanchez only started only his Senior season in High School also. I flipped out when I learned that. How you could move up for him to #5 was just crazy. Now the consensus is that he was no better than a 4th Rd pick.

Woody wanted his face on a billboard in Times Sq. that I'm sure of.

"Put me in, Coach Taylor."

Loved that show. With all those gorgeous women, why not? Aimee Teegarde, Minka Kelly, Connie Britton, and my personal favorite, Adrianne Palicki
    (plus many others) all made a lasting impression. Good Lord, what babes.

Yummy, especially Aimee

Matt Moore to compete with Sanchez (and Win starting Job). Macelroy is #3. Draft a QB in rd 3.

Veteran
    If we have any QB on the roster named Matt we aren't trying to win ballgames. Matt Stafford is the only good Matt on the list and Detroit isn't trading him.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    These are the two scenarios that i think will be played out.1,We keep sanchez and have him compete with Matt Moore for the starting job.2,We, work out a trade with Seattle for Matt Flynn, and draft a QB in the middle rounds. I would like Tyler Bray to be the one.Let him sit for a year or two. We need a good QB coach though. Wow, so much happening this offseason,man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brey is Sanchez 2.0 IMO. And I said that before his draft stock went south. Dude has no heart.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    I still can't get over the fact that Sanchez only started only his Senior season in High School also. I flipped out when I learned that. How you could move up for him to #5 was just crazy. Now the consensus is that he was no better than a 4th Rd pick.

Woody wanted his face on a billboard in Times Sq. that I'm sure of.
    Forget it, man. At every turn we see the enormity of our "management's" incompetence, especially related to drafting and player development.
    It's often said, but it truly is comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I think it is a requirement in today's NFL to be named Matt in order to play QB. This is the beginning of Sanchez's problem. And all downhill from there.
    Looking forward to that Matt Flacco and Matt Manning game on Saturday aren't ya?