Thread: Chris Rainey

Chris Rainey

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...y-after-arrest

He is better then anything in the draft. Should we even consider him as a cheap option? I know some people here wanted him in the draft last year.

AS a general rule, players that the smart franchises cut are not usually gold mines. They cut him hours after the incident so it is likely that this was not an isolated incident.

He's a terrible person, not that good a player, and irrelevant. No one else is signing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    He's a terrible person, not that good a player, and irrelevant. No one else is signing him.
    He will likely be signed by someone but yeah he is an ass. This doesn't sound like something that normally gets a player cut. I have seen people do worse and not get arrested. Steven Jackson did worse and nothing happened.

i believe he had several incidents similar to this in college. i think he had domestic issues with his girlfriend and even had a restraining order for stalking. this might be someone to stay away from because if hes found guilty of this charge it could mean jailtime

Hall Of Fame
    No thanks.

Multiple incidents involving women. The guy is a creep. Hope he gets what is coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No thanks.

Multiple incidents involving women. The guy is a creep. Hope he gets what is coming to him.
    Bubba gon' get dat ass.

NO!!!!

We don't need any more cancers. The OP must be a Tebow fan- no more Gators, please.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    He will likely be signed by someone but yeah he is an ass. This doesn't sound like something that normally gets a player cut. I have seen people do worse and not get arrested. Steven Jackson did worse and nothing happened.
    Why don't we go after Vick and Donte Stallworth while we're at it.

It's bad enought o root for this team with the idiocy the front office continually displays. Put a bunch sh!t human beings on this team, they might as well be irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Bubba gon' get dat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    Why don't we go after Vick and Donte Stallworth while we're at it.

It's bad enought o root for this team with the idiocy the front office continually displays. Put a bunch sh!t human beings on this team, they might as well be irrelevant.
    Have you looked at this team lately. We aren't exactly the moral high ground here. Heck I once though Thomas was the good influence on this team.

All League
    Have you looked at this team lately. We aren't exactly the moral high ground here. Heck I once though Thomas was the good influence on this team.
    Well you're right. But Thomas is done with the Jets anyway.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    NO!!!!

We don't need any more cancers. The OP must be a Tebow fan- no more Gators, please.
    eh I will take Percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    eh I will take Percy
    If we take anther cancer at WR at least let it be Britt or Bowe. Either one is twice the WR Harvin is. I can live without any of them including Holmes and Edwards.

Who the hell is Rainey anyway?? There's heaps better rb's in the 2013 draft. Come on man!!

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Who the hell is Rainey anyway?? There's heaps better rb's in the 2013 draft. Come on man!!
    Like who? Giovani Bernard is the one guy worth even a 2nd is in this draft. Rainey is a burner that has some real talent. This kid ran like a 4.4 and was a threat both catching and running the ball. He just can't block. Would be an upgrade over McKnight that is for sure and cheap. It terms of talent he is better then Montee ball or Lacy easy. Had he not had attitude issues would have been a 2-3 rounder. Unlike the guys in this draft he is explosive which is what I want to see out of a RB for a change.

If we take anther cancer at WR at least let it be Britt or Bowe. Either one is twice the WR Harvin is. I can live without any of them including Holmes and Edwards.
    You are delusional if you think Britt/Bowe are twice the WR Harvin in. Look into that a bit more.

This is how it started with OJ. I don't want guys like that on my team. Plus, we don't need another douchebag player that the Steelers know is a piece of trash human. We already did that.