Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Jacksonville GM Caldwell says Tebow won't be a Jaguar...even if released from NY

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    How is Canada an option? you know that they dont run the ball much as there is only 3 downs to get a first.
    Wider field and wider spaced hashmarks, which they actually use for ball placement. All would come into play more when running Spread Option.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Wider field and wider spaced hashmarks, which they actually use for ball placement. All would come into play more when running Spread Option.
    Watch out Demos. I heard there's a giant cult of Tebow Fans on the forum! It's distracting real fans from putting the blame for this failed season where it belongs.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Watch out Demos. I heard there's a giant cult of Tebow Fans on the forum! It's distracting real fans from putting the blame for this failed season where it belongs.

Yeah, I've seen the massive horde. Place is absolutely running over with them. It's like a freaking Zombie Apocalypse

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where does it belong JaxSuzy? I bet the Winnipeg board won't be as fun for you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I've seen the massive horde. Place is absolutely running over with them. It's like a freaking Zombie Apocalypse
    More like a plague really. A plauge of dumb ****s though, not zombies.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Where does it belong JaxSuzy? I bet the Winnipeg board won't be as fun for you.
    Yeah, no. Pretty pathetic placing the blame and hate on a guy who played even less this season than Revis or Holmes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, no. Pretty pathetic placing the blame and hate on a guy who played even less this season than Revis or Holmes.
    I'm not blaming him, I asked where the blame should be pinned in your opinion.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not blaming him, I asked where the blame should be pinned in your opinion.
    I believe the blame should be placed on Tony Sparano and Rex Ryan. Now that Jets history is being revised it looks like Tanny, Sparano and Tebow are being blamed for this suckfest of a season.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe the blame should be placed on Tony Sparano and Rex Ryan. Now that Jets history is being revised it looks like Tanny, Sparano and Tebow are being blamed for this suckfest of a season.
    Did you join this board to defend Tim Tebow? There is plenty of blame to go around, well past just Ryan and Sporano. I don't get your angle.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tony is a jackass, Rex is a clown, and Woody is trying his hardest to dethrone Jerruh Jurns as the most laughed at owner in the league. This season is in no way Tim's fault. However, that doesn't change the fact that Tim is a terrible QB and one of the most overrated players EVER. This season isn't his fault, but his presence on the team and the media horde (along with the stupid ass cult) is just unwanted.

Hope he gets a shot somewhere else, but I honestly doubt that happens at this point. His best shot seemed to be Jacksonville, but it seems even they don't want him. Feel bad for the guy, but I can't say I'm heartbroken by it.

In a few years, Tim will be doing college game day work on TV and will be a forgotten memory, an afterthought. And on that day, Bronco and Jet (and whichever CFL/AFL team he ends up playing for) will look back on their respective Tebow eras and not a single **** will be given.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like a plague really. A plauge of dumb ****s though, not zombies.
    If you ever decide that you actually want to talk football, let me know, I'll be happy to go round and round with you (and am more than capable of doing so).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you ever decide that you actually want to talk football, let me know, I'll be happy to go round and round with you (and am more than capable of doing so).
    So is that an admission you are one of these said Tebow cultists?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone's late to the party, lol.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Someone's late to the party, lol.
    Oh, I am well aware, I guess I had never seen any of them actually come out and say it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you join this board to defend Tim Tebow? There is plenty of blame to go around, well past just Ryan and Sporano. I don't get your angle.
    Her angle is probably that she is a Tebow fan and can't believe that given how craptastic things are here with the Jets, it seems that most posters here have the most vitriol for a guy who did nothing more than give 110% to help the team in whatever way he could, in whatever way he was asked.

Here's just a quick little sample from this thread alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    God d*mn it! There's not a single move more important than getting this guy off the team.
    Dumping Tebow is more important than finding a GM.

I'm sick of hearing/reading about this guy and his fans. Really looking forward to a "Tebow-free" Jets Insider forum.

In the meantime, can a feature be added to the forum that'll filter out any and all Tebow related threads and comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Oh yeah, that's the first thing on a GM's mind is how can I get Tebow. We will cut him and someome will invite him to camp late in the game and cut him after the first pre-season game and CFL here I come. He's a useless piece of garbage. He has his one year of fame, see ya!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I think *you* need to get real with Teblow. I would be very shocked if this fake-smiling dumbass isn't off the team by Training Camp.

He's done. Finished. History. Kaput.

Even on a Jets team that was so crappy, they have ZERO use for him. Think about that....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I am well aware, I guess I had never seen any of them actually come out and say it.
    They're what you call *Jet fans. Claim they care about the Jets, but really only care about the *Jets.

*Tebow

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a guy who believes that he COULD in fact develop into being a very good QB. I believe that as a "raw" product, he took over a 1-4 team and took them to the playoffs. That if he becomes more consistent with his mechanics, he'll be a pretty potent weapon.

No guarantees. But, to date, he's had a grand total of 16 freaking NFL starts. That's way to early to tell how he'll turn out. FWIW, his stats over those 16 starts were comparable to both Mark Sanchez and Eli Manning's stats over the same number of starts. Who's to say that Tebow could progress as Manning has done, instead of regressing like Sanchez did ?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    They're what you call *Jet fans. Claim they care about the Jets, but really only care about the *Jets.

*Tebow
    Actually McG, I half way wish that I wasn't a Jets fan this year, as I wouldn't be so pissed off about how the season went.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually McG, I half way wish that I wasn't a Jets fan this year, as I wouldn't be so pissed off about how the season went.
    You're not one, lol. Keep trying to pretend like you are, but we all know you'll become a "fan" of whatever team Tim ends up on next. Same thing happened with the Broncos, and it's going to happen with the Jets.

The only reason you're "pissed off" about how the season went this year is the same reason I'd be disappointed if a friend worked at a store and it closed down; I don't care about the store itself, but I have a vested interest in it because my friend is associated with it.

Now, kindly quit acting as if you truly give a **** about the Jets at all, fraud. Thanks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow deserves his share. He should expect it. The whole tebow trade from the beginning was a bad idea, but it looks like we are now at the end.